Search results

1. autocomsoft

Vehicle Diagnostic Protection SFD

Yes. At this time and depends on your importer local rules you have to have access to a group retail portal (GRP). There you can paste challenge from car and generate SFD token for unlocking. For access to GRP contact car importer in your country.
  2. autocomsoft

Where i can found

Unfortunately we don't have this information in VIS. I am not able to give You any tip.
  3. autocomsoft

Where i can found

What exactly are You looking for? Diagnostic procedure or coding? Jan
  4. autocomsoft

Question about using vis4vag

First sentence: We display the coding on the basis of observation of the same controlled systems.[dot] In Your example with vacuum sensor that means on cars with Vacuum sensor we have seen byte 15 x1 without sensor x0. We don't say that this bit means vacuum sensor. We are not module...
  5. autocomsoft

We display the coding on the basis of observation of the same controlled systems. Exact module features You can choose/code using LCode in VCDS.
  6. autocomsoft

Use 03 as module address and than chose next option.
  7. autocomsoft

Maybe this post will give You answer. https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/22068/post-251854 Jan
  8. autocomsoft

2020 VW Tiguan Change country Code From Canada To USA

Hello, You should be able to do it in coding byte 6. http://www.auto-diagnostika.cz/Tig.JPG
  9. autocomsoft

Meaning of the code

This informations were calculated on the basis of observation of the same controlled systems, we don't have description of each codes. The biggest coding description database is VCDS itselve and Coding Helper function.
  10. autocomsoft

Charging

Thank You Uwe!
  11. autocomsoft

Charging

So night robot has made piece of work. VIN-CODE related bytes in TRW modules are supported now. https://diagnostics.vis4vag.com/en/coding-database-VAG?kod=TMBBL6NH1D4021567.6R0614517BD.03.null&vin=TMBBL6NH1D4021567&pn=6R0614517BD&ecu=03#vis-kod unfortunately we don't have much samples from UK...
  12. autocomsoft

Charging

the first is a TRW module which is under developing at this time. Second one is strange, We have never seen this part numbers/chassiss with 16 at the beginning :-(
  13. autocomsoft

Charging

Hi, it strongly depends on par number of ABS module. Could You give me exact part numbers where You had the problem please?
  14. autocomsoft

No problem. That's true. My english isn't good and I wil not explain why. But on the other side I hope I understand word "free" :-) No. No charge for Geko registration, no subscription fee, no charge for tokens.
  15. autocomsoft

Yes, that is completely for free. As I said GeKo registration is a bit difficult process because the registrator needs many paper documents (e.g. certificate of incorporation) which are needed to send via ground post but on the end You will get GeKo, acces to dealer portal and SFD application...
  16. autocomsoft

I don't know how in Norway but in CZ is one thing to have ODIS and second thing GeKo account for SFD unlocking. Both product is not impossible but a bit difficult to get. If VW daler in Your country will give You GeKo account so HEX-V2 or HEX-NET and GeKo is soluthion for You. Here are tokens...
  17. autocomsoft

Not immediately but after some time yes. For example Octavia IV locked itselves after approx 90. minutes.
  18. autocomsoft

I used dealer portal https://dealerportal.vw-group.com/ and Geko account.
  19. autocomsoft

Yesterday I successfully tested new 21.9 on Octavia IV with SFD. All works well thank you. Great work Ross-Tech!!
  20. autocomsoft

does anybody know which functions/systems in cars are affected by SDF please? For example service reminder resetting, Coding, Basic settings...?