Search results

1. K

Fitting aftermarket LED headlight and taillights - VW Amarok

I tried that coding with the same results. No warning lights appeared, same as the last coding you had suggested, but the lights performed exactly the same way. The lights worked with accessories on, but once the engine was turned on the pulsing of the lights front and back returned, per the video.
  2. K

I applied the suggested coding and it cleared all the error lights, so thank you for that. However, the functioning of the front lights remains unchanged. I have attached a link to a video showing exactly what happens...
  3. K

HI Stefdds; Below are the links for the lights i had purchased. I will also take a photo of the connections on each light when i'm at home; https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/324122852312 https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/284945527495 The lights came with no instructions or paperwork included in the box...
  4. K

If i clear them, they still return. On the rear lights they function normally, but the light bulb warning light pops up when i shift into reverse only, although the reverse light also functions as intended. The front lights on the left handside function normally without error, but the right...
  5. K

I haven't taught it anything, but i believe this error was appearing in older scnas before i installed the headlights, so i'm not sure if they are related. How would i check for this?
  6. K

Hi all, Total newb here posting for the first time needing some assistance with errors and warning lights appearing after fitting aftermarket headlight and taillight assemblies to my 2013 VW Amarok. These are not LED bulbs but complete headlight and taillight units. These products were listed...