Search results

1. S

Resolved [A6 C6] ABS module coding after replacement - Faults: 01314 and 18055

Hello, I'm asking You for help with coding ABS module in Audi A6 4F - BOSCH 8.0. ABS control module has been changed to another one (used), and I think the new one is still has coding from previous car. Unfortunately mechanics didn't check previous ABS coding. I succesfully made G85 adaptaion...
  2. S

Problem with high beams after retrofit LED headlamps - Leon 5F

Hi @DV52 That was good idea to check BCM Byte 2. After changing BCM Byte 2 to 0B (Bi-Xenon headlight with light assist) - it works. But there is a error about light assist. Of course because there is no LA in this car. Maybe You have coding car with LED headlamp and without LA?
  3. S

Autoscan: Chassis Type: 5F (5Q0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 10 15 16 17 19 42 44 52 55 5F A5 VIN: VSSZZZ5FZDR039344 Mileage: 106149km-65957miles 01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000 02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000 03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000 08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000 09-Cent. Elect. -- Status...
  4. S

Hello, My friend asked me for help. Someone retrofitted LED headlights in his Leon 5F (instead of H7 lamp). And here is a problem - when he wants only flashed high beams - headlights are trying to raise. It should work: - Flash: additional 3 LED lamp in headlights blinked once, but don't move...
  5. S

A3 8P Faults in driver door module.

@DrPeter @Uwe It wasn't damaged wiring harness :) Someone before me tried to repair it and changed all wiring in driver door. But, he changed wiring harness to pre lift model - car is after facelift. It was: 8P3 971 029 A it should be: 8P3 971 029 AA There is a differences in pinout in...
  6. S

Problem solved - You can close topic :)
  7. S

Today I recheck all connectors and wiring - I still didn't found any demaged cable or connector. But I'v got an idea - what will happend if I mounted lock without safe function? There is a way to code out safe lock? In doors modules I know +1024, but in central electric/comfort system I...
  8. S

Tommorow I will check it again. I only checked the harness in the door and the plug that goes to the car. If I find nothing in the door tomorrow, look for the central electric module? Where is it located? Under the seat? Above the driver's feet?
  9. S

I checked every cable and connector in the door harness. Found a tarnished plug between the car and the door. I cleaned with a spray and brush. Still nothing helped. Tomorrow I will be measuring the cables with a meter. Coding 116 include door warning light - I don't know why - there is no...
  10. S

Hello, I have problem with AUDI A3 8P after lift - 3 doors. At first, the central locking stopped opening the door. I checked and one CAN cable at the passenger door was demaged - so I rapired it. Now the passenger door and tailgate are working perfectly until I connect the lock on the...
  11. S

AUDI A3 8V - MMI - display does not move - after US - EU conversion

Hi, I have problem with my friend's car. He gave someone this car to do conversion from US version to EU. Car is from USA. After this conversion MMI screen stopped on the top position and won't go down. Doesn't react to ignition, closing car and button for closing display. In the 5F module...
  12. S

[MQB] [Skoda SuperB] - Rear Cross Traffic Alert - Coding

I don't know why it was turned off - but after coding it started working. Thank You one more time :)
  13. S

Sharan 7N - ABS Coding

Friday,28,January,2022,19:22:40:16626 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64 VCDS Version: 21.9.0.2 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4555.4 Data version: 20210903 DS330.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: Diagnostyk.pl Workshop Code: 777 12345 089765 VIN: WVWZZZ7NZCV034937...
  14. S

Sharan 7N - ABS Coding

Hi, My friend was changing multifunction steering wheel and unfortunately he delete ABS coding... For now I have only VIN and PR Codes - anyone can help with ABS coding? If it will help I can provide autoscan today in the evening. Sharan 7N, 2012, 2.0TDI, FWD VIN: WVWZZZ7NZCV034937
  15. S

[LEON 5F 2017] Color for ambient light in instrument cluster

I understand. Now I have only photo of MIB software version, but as soon as I get this car, I will provide full autoscan.
  16. S

[LEON 5F 2017] Color for ambient light in instrument cluster

Hi, I want to ask for help. I have Leon Cupra for 2017 with ambient light. But color in instrument cluster and mib works independent from ambient light. For example it has different color for fuel consumption, media, nav... I want to change it - it should change with ambient color. How to code...
  17. S

Vehicle Diagnostic Protection SFD

I know it's only commercial ads. I can be a Beta Tester, but I don't have car with SFD. So maybe if someone in Poland (near Wrocław or Słupsk) have Golf MK8, Octavia 4 we can check it.
  18. S

"We are proud to announce that #OBDeleven is the FIRST Third-party diagnostic tool that allows real-time SFD unlocking 📢 🆕IT CAN FULLY ACCESS THE LATEST VAG MODELS WITH SFD PROTECTION" "How much dose sfd cost each time is the question - "There are no additional cost if you have PRO or Ultimate...
  19. S

Did You see this? OBD 11 will have free SFD unlock from 11.11.2021 Any news from Ross-Tech about SFD unlock?