Search results

1. A

2014 Passat TDI Fuel Gauge Issues

Those appear to be the correct part numbers, ive been going off of those. I was under the impression that the sensor was the issue at play so i replaced it and it didnt fix the issue. I found a new pump for sale as I thought maybe it could the issue. VCDS shows 81 ohm with the replacement...
  2. A

I agree, but gauge still refuses to go to full. I’m thinking, maybe I should replace the lift pump along with the sender to rule out any malfunctions there.
  3. A

Ok, so I took the sender out of the tank again. With it plugged in and moving it up, the fuel gauge does indeed register FULL and goes to zero when I release it. Reinstallation yielded same reading as before. Just filled it up again and it stopped at the marking prior to the FULL mark. VCDS...
  4. A

output tests passed. Anyone know how difficult it is to take the gauge cluster off? Lol.
  5. A

I’m gonna drive a bit and let the level go down before I recheck the sender again, don’t want diesel going everywhere. Output tests do indeed pass with the gauge going to full no problem. I can get the needle to full by changing the adaptation to +10 on the fuel gauge, but it makes me wonder if...
  6. A

Hey everyone, I hope and pray this is the LAST TIME in a LONG TIME I am asking for help with my car. I have a 2014 VW Passat TDI SEL. My car is a salvaged title that sustained very minor frontal damage (broken tabs on headlights, cracked bumper and plastics, radiator was clipped just enough to...
  7. A

Resolved Passenger Seat Occupany Module Reset

The issue ending up being a previously unidentified wiring issue in the passenger seat pressure sensor. Repair to the wire resolved the problem! My sleep deprived eyes dropped the ball on that one.
  8. A

This has been RESOLVED. never mind!
  9. A

Hey everyone, I need some help with resetting my passenger occupancy seat module. I purchased a new module from a VW dealer and installed it onto the car. When I go to perform the process outline on the ross tech forums (security access, basic setting, etc) I run into an issue. Recognition of...
  10. A

Resolved 2014 Passat TDI fender audio question

@Uwe thank you for your help. Replacement amplifier came in today. All speakers work flawlessly 👌
  11. A

I certainly will. I appreciate your help!!
  12. A

I appreciate the help! I think I found the issue within the amplifier (thanks to you pointing me in the right direction!) I took the amplifier off. He took it apart, there is a parent water damage to have to circuit board inside of it. Gonna replace the Amplifier first and then check the wiring...
  13. A

Thank you! May I ask why led you to the conclusion of it being the amp? All the wiring looks good from the 2 door panels I took off and checked.
  14. A

Yes, my apologies! Saturday,19,November,2022,13:42:05:61775 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4623.4 Data version: 20221026 DS344.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 1VWCN7A30EC029565 License Plate: Chassis Type: A3-VW41...
  15. A

Hey everyone, I bought a used 2014 Passat TDI SEL with fender audio. Come to find out, the dash tweeters and rear door speakers aren’t producing sound. Front door speakers and subwoofer work. VCDS shows this fault under VCDS: 10485828 - Internal Control Module Memory Check Sum Error B2000 44...