Search results

1. J

Maf sensor?

hi guys I've got a VW 1.6 TDIMK6 The problem with it it keeps cutting out when it's cold stalling. Once it's warmed up it seems to behave I had 2 fault codes initially. p2147 Supply voltage for fuel injector Group A short to ground p0101 Mass airflow sensor implausible signal after...
  2. J

02 sensor lambda

so guys I've been left with this code after eliminating a few others. Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S2: Heating Circuit P0036 - 000 - Malfunction / Open Circuit I have changed the sensor having no joy! my question is what to look for next... I think personally testing the circuit is a wise...
  3. J

Where do I start with these codes?

hi there all! so got a couple of codes on this vehicle. vw golf 1.4tsi dsg. just looking for some advice where to start with this. what steps? thank you very much Tuesday,04,January,2022,14:53:50:60603 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.9.0.2...
  4. J

Audi q7 Not starting

I have a Audi Q7 which is not starting. The car was working before. I had to change a seal on the injector as it was leaking. after doing this I can't get it started. on vcds it is showing there is no fuel pressure. Also the battery is showing low voltage after repeating startingb. I have...
  5. J

0am mechatronic Installation adaptation

hey guys new here, wanted to know more about Installation adaptation of mechatronic VW golf 2009 1.4 TSI. just want to know the correct procedure to install and adapt. I seen one of the pages on wiki. just wondering if there's anything else I need to do...