Search results

1. R

Engine Vibration at Idle and Juddering Pulling Away

Hi, my VW Sharan 2017Y has developed an engine vibration at idle and juddering on pulling away? Undertook a VCDS scan and apart from the TPMS errors that were down to a slow puncture which has been repaired the only other faults are 18826 Coolant Pump for Intercooler and 03789 Terminial 75 Limp...
  2. R

Exhaust Temperature Sensor Readings.

Waiting for the car to go into the garage to have a replacement EGR valve fitted and a check on the DPF as it very quickly 'blocks' and requires a very regular service regeneration and always appears to be attempting a passive regeneration, rise in tick over speed to approx 1000 rpm and fans...
  3. R

Powerfold Mirror Programming on Seat Alhambra

I want to reprogramme my powerfold mirrors to fold in when locking & out when unlocking the vehicle.Found a couple of videos on YouTube on a Golf and Audi, one of which was by entering the security code and the other by long coding? Not too sure on attempting long coding at the moment but the...
  4. R

2019 Seat Alhambra 2 fault codes 0852 & 03789

I have a Seat Alhambra 2019 that has 19,000 miles on the clock. I was looking to alter the settings on the power fold mirrors for them to operate on locking and starting the engine but that is another story? However, before doing anything, I ran a full Auto Scan as attached. As something of a...
  5. R

DPF Regeneration.

Skoda Octavia 2.0Tdi 140 CR. 2012 Posted previously about problems with DPF Regeneration and still trying to sort out the issue. However going back to having work done on the turbo plus a new Lambda Sensor and a new Pressure Sensor did a bit rooting around and found this about a G450 Pressure...
  6. R

Incorrect Date?

Hi, went to attempt a Service Regeneration today and VCDS had an update to V20.4.0 which went smoothly. Fired up the car and ran a diagnosis and a Service Regeneration which worked up to a point, but that is a question for another day. However, on checking the log it comes up with a date of...
  7. R

Fault Code P0016 EML On

Hi, first posting after getting VCDS up and running. Full scan on 2015 Skoda. Cleared off DTC's then took for test drive, only P0016 code has reappeared at the moment. Search shows possible Cam Position Sensor but also mentions Oil? The Oil Service message has just recently came up and needs...