Search results

1. A

2000 Golf mk4 GTI airbag problem...

As certain as can be i think. I have both visually inspected them, and load testet all 4 wires. The connectors on the crash sensor itself does not have shorting links in them, the shorting links is in the connector at the ECU itself. Yes I have wiring diagram. There are only two wires per side...
  2. A

Ah, thanks! Didnt even know it was a thing needed doing🤷🏼‍♀️ Will get it done tomorrow:-) but does anyone care to stretch a hand out regarding my airbag issue? Does anyone now what resistance the side crash sensors are supposed to be? Or if it has something to do with me changing the airbag...
  3. A

Hi again! its been a few weeks, but the past weekend I had the time to dig a bit deeper in my airbag fault. Pulled both seats, pulled carpet and side trim, inspected wiring all the way, and load tested all wires from ecu to side crash sensors, both sides fine. So I replaced airbag ECU, and...
  4. A

Yes i know there are several DTCs, but my initial thoughts are, if theres several intermitted faults, should i not be able to clear any of them? Cause The floor of the car was pretty moist when i picked the car up, cause it stood for years. But I replaced sensors underneath carpet with matching...
  5. A

First off, that I didnt know, cause ive been helped here several times with this excact cable, at several occations. Second off, and this sounds pretty unbelievable, but totally true: the VCDS ive been using now for 3-4 years is a neighboor and a buddy of mines, and The VCDS itself my buddy got...
  6. A

hi, and thanks for anwsering. Well, i replaced both the red sensors on the crossbeam underneath the carpet. There was signs of previous owner had soldered new connectors probably due to corrosion. Ive also checked connectors under borh seats, since ive read similar issues with bad connections...
  7. A

FINALLY got the scan! Note; Previous owner said that steering wheel airbag went off after he bumped into his garagewall. He changed the steeringwheel with a new one, and then the car stood for years unused. Ive now changed BOTH airbag igniters, the red ones bolted to the crossbeam under the...
  8. A

Must be from your own nose bleeding that is.
  9. A

Thanks for anwsering, and sorry for my late reply. Both kids have been sick, and then myself.. yes I have the complete «case» it came in, and theres a CD in it yes. I downloaded the SW first time i borrowed the cable (some years ago when retrofitting OEM adaptive xenons to my Passat), and...
  10. A

Its the same VCDS, i still have it. My buddy does not longer have VW, So, technically not mine, but I still have it =)
  11. A

Both lights up green..
  12. A

Hi all! I have tried all day getting my VCDS up and running again, it suddenly does not work after a year not using it. (USB interface not found-driver issue thing, I have tried EVERY tip on the internet..still no go) I have posted full scans here before when retrofitting parts to my Passat, and...
  13. A

2011 Passat B7 (EU) AFS bixenon retrofit

Hi members! I retrofited OEM HIDs last year, and now my MOT/yearly inspection is around the corner. So im wondering, the retrofit, one of the cables from the original DRL lights in the bumper/foglights became my high beam signal or something, if i remember correctly. So now, I have two bulbs...
  14. A

Golf mk5 GTI MFSW problem

Here you go: also, any idea what all my door electrical faults are? It says: Company comfort databus in singlewire», for almost all doors, including CAN gateway module.. important info: I have an Pioneer 2-din aftermarket unit, with the correct canbus adapter for steeringwheel buttons...
  15. A

Golf mk5 GTI MFSW problem

Hi all! 2005 mk5 GTI, MFSW doesnt work. Its all stock, not retrofitted. I have only one fault on steering wheel electronics, and thats C.C button, intermitted. (New one on its way) but also, when reading codes from engine, it says 005784, please check DTC memory of steering wheel electronics...
  16. A

2011 Passat B7 (EU) AFS bixenon retrofit

Hi all! And please bare with me, just realised I may joined the wrong forum for this, so please be gentle if its not appropriate. Im retrofitting OEM bixenons on my 2011/2012 B7 (EU) Passat, and found some useful info here ln this forum, hence why i joined, only to learn that its for VCDS...