Search results

1. golfman

VW Transporter T6 TowBar Coding Help

Guys a genuine towbar has been fitted to my mates 2017 T6 but what happens is that when he has the caravan or trailer connected to it the rear sensors keep going nuts… Can someone take a look at the coding and see if there’s anything wrong please. Thursday,02,September,2021,14:15:28:03210...
  2. golfman

VW Polo ACC Module Help

Hi guys im wondering if someone has any ideas as to what is Byte 4 Bit 1 in the 13 ACC Radar? 2Q0907572R Bit 1 Inno_drive,0=not installed/ 1=installed Bit 2 Emergency_Assist,0=not installed/ 1=installed Bit 3 FPK_functions,0=not installed/ 1=installed Bit 4 Electric_park_brake,0=not installed/...
  3. golfman

2018 vw polo ABS help

Guys im looking to find out what is required when changing an MQB ABS pump to a used one for ACC retrofit. I realise that when the pump is replaced by another that all the long coding goes to Zero's but what im looking to find out is what Basic Settings need to be done in order for this pump to...
  4. golfman

Menu_display_attention_identification Meaning?

Can anyone tell me what this is for in the 5F Adaption channels? Just trying to figure out what it does? ENG122227-ENG117641-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_attention_identification,not activated ,60...
  5. golfman

Polo 6C 5F Convenience Consumers How to Sort

Hi guys I have just noticed recently that my Convenience Consumers in the Car Menu selections is not showing anything....It just says (Function is currently not available) Can anyone help please? Current scan Thursday,26,December,2019,14:55:34:03210 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  6. golfman

Polo AW Park Assist Coding Help

Guys, I'm going to retrofit the park assist to my 2018 VW Polo AW RHD and wondering if anyone could help with the coding? I already have the 8 sensors on the car, so I'll add the remaining 4 sensors and just need to know what needs to be coded. Any help would be fantastic. Scott Monday, 15...
  7. golfman

Crossroad Assistant meaning?

Hi guys can someone explain what this is for? ENG122227-ENG152543-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_crossroad_assistent Cheers Scott
  8. golfman

VW Polo AW Blind Spot Detection Help

Guys I have Retro fitted Blind Spot Detection to my polo but even though I don't have any faults its not working 100% correctly. Sometimes when driving the wing mirror glass detects vehicles and then it also detects nothing but lights up,its like its over sensitive and needs calibration. I spoke...
  9. golfman

Lightsensor sensitivity in 5F

Guys I’m looking to find out if anyone can help me code this in on my 2018 VW polo? https://youtu.be/PmdvRZE3_rQ Any help would be great. Cheers Scott
  10. golfman

13 Auto Dist Reg Help

Guys I’m looking to find out what this does/mean if someone can help!!! Byte 4 Bit 3. FPK_Functions,0 = not installed/1= installed I’m trying to tweak something on my polo and wanted to know what this function does? Thank you Scott
  11. golfman

VW polo aw sunroof MissingCalibration/Basic Settings Fault

Guys got this fault code today on my polo and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated Cheers Friday,11,January,2019,19:28:10:03210 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4436.4 Data version...
  12. golfman

VW Polo AW Ambient Lighting Colour Change

I have a VW Polo AW which has ambient lighting in the dash and front door cards and the colour is set at white... I would like to change that to other colours,is this possible?if so what coding is required to do this and also have an option in the 5F (Background Lighting)...
  13. golfman

2018 VW Polo AW Door Warning Lights Can This Be Done.

Guys I’m looking to see if door warning lights can be added but need to know how to code it on front and rear doors and also if anyone has the correct pin locations. I know this was never an option on this or the polo 6R/6C but there must be a way to add it? Any help would be fantastic. Here...
  14. golfman

VW Polo AW AID Retro Fit Question

Does anyone know if its even possible to retro fit Active Info Display??????? Scans are here...... https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?16288-Volkswagen-Polo-5DR-1-0TSI-115-SEL-DSG Any info would be fantastic. cheers Scott:thumbs:
  15. golfman

Maps Volkswagen Polo 5DR 1.0TSI 115 SEL DSG maps

Saturday,03,November,2018,11:27:52:03210 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4436.4 Data version: 20180927 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: VCDS Workshop Code: 444 03743 000001 VIN: WVWZZZAWZKU007157 License Plate...
  16. golfman

MY2019 1.0 Litre TSI 95ps 5 Door Manual Bluemotion VW Polo R-Line

Saturday,20,October,2018,15:34:34:48600 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 Data version: 20180927 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: VCDS Workshop Code: 444 03743 000001 VIN: WVWZZZAWZKU008922 License Plate: NEW POLO Mileage: 16...
  17. golfman

Looking to find out if i can add a reversing camera to new MY2019 vw polo

Guys I'm getting a new polo and was wondering if anyone knew if i can add the reversing camera to it. Here is a scan from it untouched. Saturday,20,October,2018,15:34:34:48600 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 Data version: 20180927 DS296.0...
  18. golfman

2015 VW Polo Air Con Problem 262914-Refrigerant Pressure Too Low

Guys im wondering if anyone can help me with this AC problem!!!! I have replaced the high pressure sensor,pump & condenser but im still not getting cold enough through the vents. System has been Re-Gassed and through the vents I was getting 4.9deg Celcius but its just not working!!!! Can...
  19. golfman

Retro fit Passenger Airbag Deactivation Switch On Polo 6c

Guys my next project is to try to fit the passenger Airbag Deactivation Switch in the glovebox of my polo. I have the Switch and the dash light and looms but I'm wondering how easy would it be to code this extra feature in? Has anyone in the UK got this feature from factory in there polo?or...
  20. golfman

2015 VW Polo Rain Light Sensor Retro Fit Coding Help Please

Guys I have retro fitted the rain light sensor to my polo and its working and happy but I just cant get the Coming Home/Leaving home to work...Can anyone help with this please????? I have activated it in the 5F for both options and you can change the time you want it set to but it just doesn't...