Search results

1. AINils

T5.1 security access code

Not possible to modify brightness
  2. AINils

Ukraine

Sure this is motivation, but for me it's not...... Only a few people in life are worth in my life to die for. My family a smal sort of friends, and my girlfriend nothing more. The rest of poeple does not interest me and are not worth fighting for
  3. AINils

2013 Jetta Lamp failure (Rear Fog)

This fault isn't really coding related, more a HW issue if iam right. Does it happend just random, or after accident, retrofit ...... ?
  4. AINils

Ukraine

Never would die for country, and also for government. This is quite ridiculous, if I die never would earn all the things fighten for.....
  5. AINils

Infotainment System

As i told you yesterday, it's a 820 Unit (3Q0 035 820 C) this isnt capable of Appconnect or RVC. This unit has not enough RAM and CPU Power ti use that feature. If unit was a 3Q0 035 820 B from Dephi you can crossflash them to 824 Part Nr, but in this case throw unit in thrash an buy 824 or 842...
  6. AINils

Updates to 2022 Jetta SE I desire

Don't use that SSA off in dataset from jille with offroad mode! this will also disable ESC and other safety related things!
  7. AINils

Hill Hold Assist Problem

There's no calibration, if car isnt equipped by EPB. But coding of car is actually you don't have Hill Hold Assist
  8. AINils

Hill Hold Assist Problem

Sorry missunderstood your post, was my fault. In this case no need to adapt brakes as there's no option in this ABS to do job like this
  9. AINils

Hill Hold Assist Problem

Your car only have HSA (Hill Start Assist), but no Hill descent control! Use this coding and HDC is active: 1079429B9262B6810878427B49846DD379F7F0
  10. AINils

Updates to 2022 Jetta SE I desire

Point 1 and 3 are possible, 2 and 4 not. But Autoscan will show if iam right
  11. AINils

MMI Update caused B & O sound quality/volume issue

Sure it's very important, then you have to insert this old version to update (it's more a downgrade) B&O DSP from this version
  12. AINils

T5.1 security access code

There's no need of security access for coding. But Auto-Scan would help in your case to see if we can find a solution for your problem
  13. AINils

Which MMI Firmware was before Update ? 2570 ? There's no DSP in Scan!
  14. AINils

Infotainment System

Appconnect starting means Unit is 819 or 820 Part Nr ;-) So no Appconnect after activation. But will wait for Autoscan to see If iam right
  15. AINils

With older Firmware and user defined Update. But you didn't wrote Version before update
  16. AINils

Revert back B&O Amp to old Version and everthing os working fine again. Next time check update reslut before start update MMI and check if Bose/B&O is selcted by "S" or "Y". In this case deselect it
  17. AINils

Trouble with ACC retrofit

Then you have to add them manually. If he will give me you Public key from measuring values, maybe can help you remote in VCDS!
  18. AINils

Mate first you have to restore FEC or add them, without you can't do anything like that. Send me from measuring value your public key of your ACC Module, maybe can fix it by remote session
  19. AINils

FEC/SWaP (Enabling APPCONNECT Apple/Android) in MIB unit possible to add codes with OBD11 and ODIS but not VCDS--- WHY?

After applying FEc code you have to do same in Basic settings. But as @downtime wrote only FEC with correct signature are accepted by Navigation system
  20. AINils

You have to add/restore FEC Code in it, and also dataset for Golf. Without no coding possible and helpful