Search results

1. Danners74

A3 SFD VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC PROTECTION.

Good morning to you all. I was just wondering with the in bound new A3 weather or not the latest version of VCDS I going to be capable of scanning or playing around with said vehicle? Diagnostic access to vehicle electronics will be protected against unauthorised intervention with new Vehicle...
  2. Danners74

EA 288 DIESEL COOLING SYSTEM BLEED

Hi guys I really need your help...….. Have a 2014 Skoda with dirty water and flushing the cooling system. Ive done loads with ODIS but im doing this for a friend. I need to bleed the cooling system and it has two circuits. I've bled the high pressure circuit with ease!!!!! Its the low pressure...
  3. Danners74

SKODA 2014 EA288 ENGINE STEERING LIGHT COMMING ON LOSS OF POWER STEERING

First post for a while but wondering if any body has any info please? Car sporadically loses steering with light on ESP lamp lit. Takes a few ignition cycles to clear it. A few recent ish scans. It can go a few months without a hitch. Currently its been absolutely fine. I WILL SCAN AGAIN FIRST...
  4. Danners74

TOURAN WILL NOT ADAPT KEYS

Good morning. trying to adapt new remotes and the Convenience will not let me do this via adatation 01. I enter the amount of keys id like to adapt and it just keeps saying 0. Thursday,05,October,2017,08:43:50:44004 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version...
  5. Danners74

7P TOUAREG PARKING BRAKE WILL NOT BASIC SET,HELPPPPPPP

Hello all. Ive got this right pain of a job. 2012 Touareg with EPB issue. Shoes, discs and pads were changed.......NOT by myself. Initally had a a fair few faults in the memory with park brake motors and temp fault with the motors (due to maladjusted shoes) I looked at the measure values for...
  6. Danners74

3C PASSAT ABS/ESP ERROR-CONTROL MODULE NOT CODED.

Good evening. Not been here for a while,busy as........:confused: Vehicle in today as customer fitted his own battery........oooooops!!!! Since then ABS and ESP lamps illuminated and have not gone out. Ive asked evry question o can hes playing dumb. Ive only just done a quick scan today to...
  7. Danners74

5N TIGUAN SWITCHING OFF BULB MONITORING

Good evening all. I have a rather strange request or not? It was a quick look earlier so no real time spent on it. The guy has fitted some LED festoon type bulbs in the number plate lamps, which are normally just 5 watt festoons. The obvious issue here is the bulb warning on dash insert is...
  8. Danners74

1.4 TSi CAXA ENGINE MISFIRE AFTER NEW ENGINE.

Good afternoon. I really could use a bit help here. Installed a new genuine VAG engine in this vehicle. Everything replaced is genuine. Injectors, coils, spark plugs. Fuel filter is new also. Turbo is new. All are correct for the car/engine. Initially it had a soft misfire for over a year...
  9. Danners74

T5 GP AUTO TWIN SLIDING DOORS REDIR FILES

Just a bit more info for you all at Ross-Tech. Had repaired two rear electric auto sliding doors. Scan showed some Redir files on the control units. Hoping this info will be of use for future codings for perhaps auto open half way? Regards Danners, heres the scan....the faults are all before...
  10. Danners74

PC Crashed during VCDS 17.1.3 Update MISSING RODS CAN STATUS NOT READY

Good morning i think my pc froze this morning downloading new update. Missing rod files and CAN stus not ready either i can i reinstall new update again? A scan to help....... Thursday,09,February,2017,08:23:55:44004 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS...
  11. Danners74

2014 2K CADDY CLIMATRONIC RETRO FIT???

Good afternoon. I was wondering as to weather anybody has retro fitted Climatronic to a 2014 Caddy Highline. It already has climatic........I'm somewhat bored of it and have had it in most of my other VW's. I'm wondering if its a plug and code type affair with possibly a new piece of trim...
  12. Danners74

Missing ROD MY 2017 T6

Good morning. Have just installed latest update. All good apart from the auto scan flagged something just now on our T6 Kombi Transporter. Its in Engine electronics 01. Can any one help? Scan included. VCDS instructed me to drop you guys a saved auto scan log. Just to add I cant see any basic...
  13. Danners74

VCDS HEX CAN USB LEADS?

Hello again. I have two fully licensed VCDS. One of my leads has given up the ghost and I was wondering where i can purchase just the lead please with out having to buy a full VCDS. Im based in the UK and have contcted one authorised supplier, of which, I will not be naming as I think he was...
  14. Danners74

AUDI A6 4F NAVIGATION UNLOCK? REDIR FAIL?

Good evening/afternoon. First post here and Im wondering if somebody here could help at all, please? I have an on going issue with trying unlock a navigation eject button on and 4F A6 2007 MY.<label for="rb_iconid_9"></label> I have been through the adaptation channels 067 and 068 but they come...