Search results

1. C

MK60EC1 Swap recode.

Dear Ross-Tech Users, I am fitting the H46 MK60EC1 to the golf mk6. Now ive tried using my old coding and adding 73 and 6A for byte 19 VCDS scan after swap. Wednesday,25,November,2020,10:49:18:10011 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64)...
  2. C

Golf 6 and ACC

Gerben, We're close to each other. I've retrofitted multiple Golf Mk6 with ACC. Including lane assist etc. Please shoot me a message for more info.
  3. C

MIB PQ Colour

Where are you based? I still have a Composition Media PQ laying around. No navigation but does have App-Connect.
  4. C

One Touch window operations broken

Yes it does. Measurements blocks also show the switches operate normally. I can’t think of any other then the modules died but both?
  5. C

This still did not provide any results. The weird thing is it happened to both doors. Seperate modules and both failed simultaneously.
  6. C

None of the above steps fixed it. I've already tried allot of this combinations. It's just insane all signals are there and output tests does the job fine.
  7. C

Up every time? Just 3 times the same step. Ive already done allot of that combinations.
  8. C

Dear Ross-Tech users, I am having this issue where my One-Touch window functionality has failed. No fault codes and the ends are learned. If i run the output tests trough VCDS all operations succeed successfully and aswell I've checked the readings from the window operation buttons which range...
  9. C

Golf MK6 Adaptive Cruise Control Retrofit

Hello everyone, I have an issue where i am currently retrofitting ACC to my MK6 Golf 1.2 TSI. The issue is that i can't find anything to code in my ECU that should enable ACC in my engine. Anyone that knows a trick that I can able ACC in my ECU? Full AutoScan...