Search results

1. Jetta 97

Immo Agrument

When I was saying that A4 cluster has to be set to factory Virgin state 04 to be able to adopt it to car , you were denied me, now you doing same thing. Why you did not adopt it in 06 State? That was his problem at first place why he could not ADOPT IT , but of course you will contradict this.
  2. Jetta 97

MK6 cluster LED lighting like MK4

Someone want to have Mk6 cluster look as older Mk4 , so I did it , let me know what you think guys!!!!!!!!!!! In reality looks much better then on picture.
  3. Jetta 97

2006 Jeta TDI with MK6 Color premium cluster , MK6 MFSW and RNS 315

2006 Jetta TDI with MK6 Color premium cluster , MK6 MFSW and RNS 315 I manage to make it work in my 2006 Jetta TDI MK6 Color premium cluster , MK6 MFSW and RNS 315. I had to update Can gateway and MFS to make it all working correct. Anyone interested in this retrofit you can contact me direct...
  4. Jetta 97

Oil

Just to give some tips about oil. You HAVE TO use Synthetic oil because of the many reasons in new cars. -One and most important reason is Temperature. Any oil except synthetic will basically cook in engine. Why is that , bacuse those engines get oil temperature very high sometimes 600-700 F (...