Search results

1. D

VW Area view compatibility between different headunits

Hi, I'm looking on retrofitting Area view to my Tiguan AD1. Question to anyone whom might have a definite answer to it. I'm this time looking on getting the complete package from Kufatec for example. They sell everything in one set and it would be the most convenient way. However. They state...
  2. D

VCDS support Porsche Macan 95B

Hi, for some odd reason I'm experiencing small car fever :D I am thinking about exchanging my Tiguan for 2014 - 2015 Porsche Macan S diesel. The prices for those start to be very tempting and it's an intriguing thought to own a Porsche at least once in your life. The second hand cars I've...
  3. D

Issue in airbag module during full autoscan

Hi, I'm having a weird issue when running full autoscan to my car. When it starts to scan the airbag module and runs the slave recognition it stops after Front sensor slave and just sits there. I need to close the controller and wait for a while on the autoscan screen until it continues the...
  4. D

REQ : DSG DQ500 TPI for DSG flash?

Hi, could someone with erWin or dealer portal access check for me if there's a TPI for DSG flash for DQ500 gearbox, please? And if yes, to what version the update is suggested? Car is : VW Tiguan 2017 190TDI DFHA engine DSG DQ500 4Motion Symptoms : Jerky gear changes from 1->2->3. Slow gear...
  5. D

2017 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TDI 190 hp DSG 4Motion

Reference scan of my new (used) car. Car is R-Line with : ACC Lane assist (no side assist YET :) ) DLA Full led 3-area Climatronic Dynaudio PLA RVC Compact Factory tow bar Webasto w/remote Composition media Only change in this autoscan from default is that A5 camera has been flashed from...
  6. D

Retrofitted park assist, now complains open or short to ground park assist sensor

I'm looking for assurance on my suspicion from here :) I have retrofitted a 5QA 919 298C park assist module and the extra 4 side sensors. Everything was working fine until yesterday evening all of a sudden the park assist was disabled and an error was raised about faulty left side park assist...
  7. D

MQB Seat Leon : PLA 2.0 retrofit, issue with rear side sensors

I've retrofitted 2.0 PLA system to our 2013 Seat Leon. Car originally had 8k OPS system from factory so the PLA retrofit in installation part was quite easy. I have an issue with the rear side PLA sensors. Please see the autoscan for the errors : Sunday,01,July,2018,19:56:51:18632 VCDS --...
  8. D

Request : Seat Ateca wiring diagram, PLA/S&S/PDC button combo

I'm in a process of retrofitting a PLA 2.0 system to our Leon. I've managed to find a suitable button set from Seat Ateca that has PLA / S&S / PDC buttons on it. I'm now requesting a wiring diagram for this if someone has it. I just need to verify which pin is the PLA activation pin. My guess...
  9. D

VCP product and forum sued by VW AG Germany, they call for donations for legal fees

First of all I'm really really sorry towards Ross-Tech that I'm using the space here to tell about this what is happening, but I thought it would be important in a sense that if they subdue one tool, nothing prevents them on to moving on to next one which could very well be VCDS. So long story...
  10. D

2013 Seat Leon 5DR 1.2 TSI DSG Style (MQB)

Initial scan without any modifications to the hardware. Wednesday,31,May,2017,19:56:23:18632 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x86 VCDS Version: 17.1.3.0 Data version: 20170320 DS267.7 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: Chop shop Workshop Code: 123 12345 012345...
  11. D

Congratulations to Finland for 100 years of Independence today

All what the title says :) Finland celebrates it's 100th year of Independence today 6th of December. Exactly 100 years ago Finnish independence declaration was broadcasted to the public over radio and thus this date was later on selected as the official independence day. Unfortunately that...
  12. D

ASAM data / ROD file missing for 13 - Auto Dist Reg.

Hi, I have a retrofitted ACC MRR radar on Seat Leon 5F and for some reason it does not find the correct ROD file for it. In VCP I need to manually choose VW to access the adaptation and basic settings. Coding works in both VCDS and VCP. I know the radar is from Golf but as it's configured for...
  13. D

Leon 5F 1.2 TSI ABS module coding after new ABS module retrofit

Hi, Would someone be able to help me with finding correct ABS coding? I retrofitted 3Q0 907 379 AB and now have trouble getting it to code. I always get coding rejected. I thought it should accept my current coding + 1 byte for the new options added but as it seems it does not. Coding I'm...
  14. D

Leon 5F Seat Sound System retrofit, any way to change MIB Gen1 start sceen?

Hi, I finalized Seat Sound System retrofit last week by re-parametrizing the MIB unit. Only one thing that is missing, the start screen still only shows Seat EasyConnect but no SoundSystem. Is there any way to change the start screen to show the soundsystem? I know it should be possible as...
  15. D

Intermittent failure caused by ABS sensors

I installed the upgraded WHT003864A ABS rear wheel sensors and recoded my ABS to support the new sensors as preparation to ACC retrofit. No errors on dash but I see two errors on vcds autoscan. These are not there constantly, they appear after the car speed exceeds 80km/h. No lights on dash just...
  16. D

55 - Headlight range - 10490624 - No End-of-Line Programming problem

I ended up flashing my 55 - headlight range module with an updated software downloaded from ErWin. Flash went just fine but after the flash there's an error in the module. Autoscan BEFORE the module was flashed : Wednesday,31,May,2017,19:56:23:18632 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  17. D

VCDS 17.1.3.0 label file for Seat MIB navigation 5F0 035 846 missing

Hi, VCDS seems to be missing long coding helper label file for Seat MIB navigation 5F0 035 846. Is there by any chance any possibility to get one? Here's my complete autoscan from the car. Monday,15,May,2017,16:25:16:18632 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x86 VCDS...