Search results

1. M

Coding out dash screen for telephone

Hi guys Is it possible to code out when you use the phone coming up on dash If you press telephone on head unit it doesn’t come up on dash but if a call is made it does then I have to press mode on steering wheel to go back to speed . Is it possible to have it so I can scroll to if I want to...
  2. M

DPF soot

What’s the difference between soot measured and calculated I have been having my car doing regen it went away and stopped reving a little while ago then come back I drove at 40/50mph air con on 2500 rpm for 15/20 mins a couple of trips before when I scanned it was at 18.00g now it’s down to...
  3. M

Audi A4 b8 revs hanging till stop

Sunday,04,August,2019,23:57:29:53128 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.0.4 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4505.4 Data version: 20190529 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ8K2AA109768 License Plate: Mileage: 154800km-96188mi Repair Order...
  4. M

Engine control module 01314

Hi Just had a problem with my car as the revs were staying high scanned the car and got the engine control module 01314 008 and 004 on the engine the gear box in total around 10 modules had this fault I have now cleared them and it’s back normal it has just been remapped and read this could be...
  5. M

Audi A4 b8 indicators bring fogs on

Hi guys Just got my car back from Audi and they were trying to charge me for futher invetegstion as there is no fault . I know I have coded the steering wheel left right to fogs but never the indicator to fogs . I will plug if in tomorrow just wondering if anyone knows where I went wrong...
  6. M

Bluetooth dongle

Hi guys not sure If this is posted in correct place but anyone got and suggestions on what Bluetooth dongle to use on my car with s iPhone app I have a fully licensed vcds just want a toy to play with from my phone maybe see stuff while driving Cheers Matt
  7. M

Audi A4 b8 auto gear box

Hi guys anyone know the coding or even if it can be done where when I’m in D on the auto gear box it also shows what number im in like when you select S it tells you Cheers Matt
  8. M

VCDS size

Just made a mistake changed size of vcds screen and now it’s so big I can’t change it back see the size bit but can’t go down far enough to click save Cheers Matt
  9. M

What’s everyone using for vcds

I have a acer laptop at the moment and it’s fine just rubbish battery so have to have a lead running to the car to plug it in , thinking maybe get a refurb netbook just for vcds get s good few hours batteries life Cheers Matt
  10. M

Tweaks for my a4 b8 2010

Tuesday,18,September,2018,17:35:05:53128 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.1.5 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4411.4 Data version: 20180518 DS287.2 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ8K2AA109768 License Plate: JK04MAT Mileage: 138180km-85861mi Repair Order...
  11. M

DPF regen

Hi guys anything I’m missing with the Dpf regen I plug in my lead go to engine , measuring , then service regen press go put my foot on the brake pedal like it said then accelerator it says hold them and it just says it’s timed out Cheers Matt
  12. M

Registered how to I get on the forum

Cheers Matt
  13. M

New user

Hi guys new user here I should have my vcds 3vin deliverered tomorrow , just wondering what people are doing when they get it anything I should be doing where do I register Cheers Matt