Search results

1. B

Hex-Net Mobile

I have just received my Hex-Net Interface order and have it up and running on both the Infrastructure and Access Point modes. However, once I have logged on through VCDS-Mobile, I get a message across the screen in red stating" SD Critical Error! Please contact Ross-Tech for support". It does...
  2. B

Audi S8 V10 - Measuring Blocks for Knock Control

I am pulling data from MB 020 for ignition angle retard. It gives me values for Cylinders 1, 2, 3 and 4. Same thing for the 2nd ECU providing values for 6,7, 8 and 9. However, I need the values for Cylinders 5 and 10 respectively. Are they in another measuring block? Thanks in advance.
  3. B

Audi S8 Running Rich

Further to my post regarding Throttle Bodies, it was drawn to my attention that my S8 is runing rich (P2190 and P1087). The scan from then is posted below: Wednesday,23,January,2019,08:22:05:62415 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 (x64) Data...
  4. B

Audi S8 Throttle Body Alignment

Hi there I wonder if you can assist me please? I am running a throttle body alignment, and am getting some results that are confusing. Before running the exercise, the 1st 2 values are 15.6% / 84.8% I then change basic settings to on, and the procedure starts. The throttle body opens and...