Search results

1. J

2010 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI - P0087

Hello all, I'm hoping you can help me avoid an expensive trip to the repair shop. Huge thanks in advance. Beginning yesterday, the flashing glow-plug light started coming on and putting the Q7 in limp mode. It did this for the first three consecutive trips yesterday morning. It ran fine...
  2. J

2010 Q7 Air Suspension problem - rear at max height with flashing yellow signal

Audi Q7 2010 TDI S-Line with an air suspension problem Step 1 Tag of PR-Build data picture posted ( Last 6 of VIN can be omitted for privacy ) Step 2 Status of car stock or modified in any way? If so list! Completely stock Step 3 "VCDS" COMPLETE Auto-Scan in code tags...
  3. J

2010 Audi Q7 TDI (RoW) - Need guidance for CAN BUS wire troubleshooting

Hello all, I need guidance for troubleshooting a CAN BUS wire short on my 2010 Audi Q7 TDI. It has a lot of options, so there are quite a few electronics. Can someone please advise me of the recommended troubleshooting procedure, resources (i.e. diagrams and list of cable runs to be checked)...
  4. J

2010 Audi Q7 ACC Not working, 01044

All, My ACC - and a few other electrical things related to keyless entry - are not working. I purchased this Q7 on 31 Jan 2018 at 109,xxx km and have not yet cleared the codes from the computer. I've had my VCDS for years for my old Q7, and have just finally scanned the codes on my 'newer' Q7...
  5. J

How to perform AdBlue Adaptation (SCR reset) for 2009 Audi Q7 TDI?

Hello all, Is there an SCR (AdBlue) adaptation process in VCDS for a 2009 Audi Q7 TDI? I've seen the menu option in pictures/procedures for other cars, but on mine I could not find anything under either basic settings or Long Adaptation. There were a few settings for TDI-specifc vehicles such...