Search results

1. R

ME17 ecu mk6 gti

Another oddball question, anyone have a pin out for this ecu? I'm wanting to find out if it has a dedicated pin for A/C on like the earlier me7.5 does. I don't have the luxury of an A/C control panel to communicate via CAN.
  2. R

ABS unit recoding

Ok a real long shot here so here goes, I've swapped a mk6 GTI TSI engine and the matching abs pump / wheel sensors to an older vehicle. Everything is running and ABS working. Esp / asr does not work due to missing modules / steering rack not able to be fitted. My question is can these related...
  3. R

18 GTI EPC light after manual swap

Working through the various fault codes today, many codes resolved after calibrating G85 and setting steering end stops. Some remaining codes are easily resolved, A/C low pressure (requires gassing up) Component protection still needs removing from sat nav install, ACC sensor needs calibrating...
  4. R

Golf MK7.5 G85 basic setting

I cannot clear basic setting codes using the procedure below, sensor has been out of car due to dash replacement. https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?4224-MQB-(Mk7-Golf)-Steering-Angle-Sensor-(G85)-Calibration-in-44-Steering-Assist The message box "running" never changes, can log in...
  5. R

New Beetle 01314 code

Hi, new to the forum from New zealand I have a customers 2003 New Beetle cabrio (was 2.0 AZJ with 09G tiptronic) Vehicle is stock other than now engine swap. Owner purchased a AWU 1.8T 20v from 2003 Beetle coupe (had 01M trans mated to it) We fitted engine for him to his vehicle using his 09G...