Search results

1. G

No DPF Regen in rain

So the 'automatic' operation of the regen is disabled once a regen could become a danger, and one needs to force the Regen through the Emergency Regen procedure, I note your caveat that the vehicle could catch fire, this is third time I have needed to do this, are there any recorded instances of...
  2. G

No DPF Regen in rain

Ran a scan this morning on way to work, looked in block 70, DPF loading is at 50%. Followed the instructions in this KB article: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Diesel_Particle_Filter_Emergency_Regeneration (Coding II code entered was 20016 (not 21295 as per article) The Particle...
  3. G

No DPF Regen in rain

I have a 2E 2008 VW crafter 88 Deisel, I have had the DPF warning light come on yesterday, a quick trip up the motorway for 20 minutes normally solves the issue, today however the van wa sent up the motorway, but it was raining ... the van has come back with a flashing Coil Light flashing and...
  4. G

DPF warning light

~ Hi, LT3 VW Crafter R5 2008 V5 2.5 The DPF warning light has come on, I have driven up the motorway for 20 minutes straight away, but the light has not gone out, a few shotr journeys later and the coil light is on, and I suspect the vehicle is in limp mode - what happened to the...
  5. G

DPF just cleaned - how to reset things with VCDS

Excuse the simple phrase, I am new to VCDS, hello to all. Just bought a van, which we believe was subjected to strictly city driving - with possible interrupted regens, and limited motorway driving, it appears the van has spent its life in and out of the VW Dealers to deal with multiple DPF...
  6. G

VW Crafter 2008 2.5 TDI support

Hi, I have just purchased a VW crafter 2008 2.5 TDI CR with 72k miles. I am about to purchase VCDS to hopefully allow us to perform an 'adaptation of carbon mass (after DPF replacement)' - I think that is what is required, after having removed the DPF and cleaning it with Wynns 'Off Car DPF...