Search results

1. A

VCDS (19.6.0) does not recognize modules

Hello, I updated my vcds to version 19.6.0 but unfortunately in the same machine (scirocco 2009) where I could encode and make the basic setting I can't now access the instrument or hvac module for example!
  2. A

Scirocco Anti-glare Anti-dazzle Auto-dimming

I have a Scirocco 2009 and unfortunately the anti-glare / anti-dazzle / auto-dimming mirror does not work anymore Can you tell me why? Tuesday,26,February,2019,12:13:48:19669 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 Data version: 20190114 DS296.0...
  3. A

CAVD Security Code

Hello, I would like to increase the idle speed of the engine of my Scirocco with CAVD 160cv engine but I need the security code! Does anyone have it? Sunday,25,November,2018,13:05:43:19669 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 Data version...
  4. A

Scirocco 2014 MFSW on Scirocco 2009

Hello I installed on my 2009 Scirocco the steering wheel of the multifunction Scirocco 2014 the keys work the horn also works but the keys do not light! I found a guide that says to weld a wire from the second pin and so I did but only the left keys are lit (in the guide it says that in this...
  5. A

Problems with usb dongle

Good morning, Unfortunately for a few days my usb cable is not detected by the PC! usb ports work because other devices are detected and working properly! The light on the OBD lamp blinks for a green moment and then shuts off! I have reinstalled several times usb drivers and VCDS 17.8 but with...
  6. A

Steering wheel swap!

Hello everyone, yesterday I mounted the wheel of the Scirocco restyling MY16 without steering wheel controls. unfortunately it does not work the horn and the vcds version 15.7.1 does not detect errors. the horn works, I did the test, but by pressing the horn on the steering wheel does not work...