Search results

1. G

Audi S4 0B5 transmission adapt clutch slip points

Hello, For a 2012 Audi S4 with the 0B5 S-tronic we have replaced the mechatronic circuit boards. The service manual says that in this case the following must be done (picture): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap4o2XTLsCbyiNdeTss7orkZAyreyg?e=dRi4or I saw that there are a few other posts for clutch valve...
  2. G

0B5 S-tronic adaptation error/jerky start - 2010 Audi S4

Hello, currently I'm trying to adapt an S-tronic with the following story. The car (2010 Audi S4 S-tronic) was towed in with very jerky starting in 1st/R gears. Scanning it then gave me: Tuesday,16,July,2019,17:18:01:35753 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  3. G

Software version check of Bentley CGT

Hello, I am looking for help to: 1. Check if all control modules have the latest software version from the auto scan below 2. If not, what is the latest version for each I'm trying to get a Bentley dealer to do that, however cannot reach anyone who knows what this means :) It is from 2006...
  4. G

Level control bleeding help for 2005 Bentley CGT

I am trying to discharge the front air dampers (to replace them of course) and following this: https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?1996-Level-Control-Bleeding-Charging when performing step: [Security Access-16], [Login-11] or [Coding-II] [08367] I get (in [Security Access-16]): If I...
  5. G

SAI readiness on Jetta 2.5l BGP

I am trying to get the SAI monitor set on a 2.5l BGP Jetta engine. The car had a problem with: 001041 - Secondary Air Injection System P0411 - 001 - Incorrect Flow Detected - MIL ON which turned out to be leaking hose between the SAI pump and SAI valve (N112). Here is the scan...
  6. G

2005 Bentley CGT engine code BEB readiness script

I'm looking for a readiness script for 2005 Bentley Continental GT with engine code BEB. At the bottom is the autoscan. Can anyone help? Friday,11,January,2019,15:18:39:35753 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4437.4 Data...
  7. G

Address cannot be reached

I just found a couple of strange results that I have not seen before: Address 46: Central Conv. Cannot be reached and Address 09: Cent. Elect. Cannot be reached Unable to communicate with address 09. Are you sure the doors are unlocked? Full autoscan: Tuesday,01,August,2017,13:12:55:30946...
  8. G

2010 Golf TDI CJAA does not start - how to test the ECM -> injector control

Hello, I am trying to find a way to test if the ECM tells the injector to open. Tried testing the voltage with a multimeter on the connector to the injector while the engine is cranking and got a reading of 0V, and I am not sure if it really is zero or if the applied voltage is so quick that...
  9. G

Bentley AW 46 cannot read fault codes

Hey guys, I have a very strange issue with a 2005 Bentley continental GT, when I try to read the fault codes for address 46 – Central electronics the interface hangs and says no response from controller. I am not sure where the issue is, could you help? Attached is a scan of the car… and here...