Search results

1. G

Audi A3 ABS Module Coding (MK60EC1)

Hey guys, car came by the shop with abs not coded, anyone can assist me please? Auto Scan , thanks! Thursday,24,September,2020,15:53:22:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN...
  2. G

MMI DEAD! AUDI Q5

Hey Guys i have an issue here, where the MMI is completely dead, no radio, display, power off, this happened after the customer changed the main battery from the trunk, soon after the unit was noticed dead, check all fuses are Good, optical and electrical test all were OK status. can anyone...
  3. G

MK60EC1 ABS LONG CODING HELP

Hey Guys may i have some assistance with the coding for this car, please find attached autoscan VIN: WAUZZZ8P9CA121107 License Plate: Chassis Type: 8P-AU35 (7N0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 10 15 16 17 19 25 42 44 46 47 52 55 61 62 72 VIN: WAUZZZ8P9CA121107 Mileage...
  4. G

AUDI Q5 STUCK ON START UP SCREEN

Hey Guys, i have an issue with the display for this vehicle , i am not seeing anything other than the boot screen "MMI Audi Interface" , i checked all fuses are okay, did an optical ring break test all are okay, the media and radio is working , sound is present, the info buttons are displaying...
  5. G

Lost communication with TCM intermittently

Hey Guys, i have an issue with a no communication error with the s-tronic 0B5 TCM,i did a rebuild to the gearbox , also changed the G676 module sensor, also the TCM was replaced with a doner (used) part reason i changed it was a mechanical malfunction on G193, all the necessary steps were taken...
  6. G

1.4 tsi squeaks/funny noise on acceleration

Hey Guys i have an annoying squeak on acceleration maybe around 1500 - 2000 rpm. around the time magnetic clutch engages, have anyone experienced this on the dual charge systems(CAVD,CTHD) ,if so may anyone point me in the right direction, i was thinking the coolant pump? any help needed. VW...
  7. G

Audi A3 ABS not coded (MK60EC1)

Hey Friends, i have here an Audi A3 , customer said they unplugged the cluster and lost ABS module coding, can anyone assist me with their expertise ,:) Auto Scan Tuesday,27,August,2019,12:00:00:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 19.6.1.0 Data...
  8. G

VW MK7 GOLF NO REVERSE

Hey Friends i have here a 2013 Golf Mk7 with the 0CW (newer verison to 0AM) Gearbox, i have have no reverse issues and jerky forwards, i have done the following: Changed the Bearings on the 6 and R selector fork, (common issue with the 0AM) Replaced the TCM unit, can this be a Software issue...
  9. G

Audi Q5 2.0T misfires

Hello Good day guys i have here an Audi Q5 with misfires on engine load, customer changed spark plugs, i did an auto scan on the car and came up with this Saturday,27,April,2019,08:57:34:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 Data version...
  10. G

VW JETTA ABS FAILURE

Hey Good day to everyone, i have a VW Jetta that is giving a brake pad error, brake servo failure error, i posted an auto scan, can anyone help me please, always appreciate. Auto Scan: Chassis Type: 16-VW32 (7N0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 15 16 17 19 25 42 44 46 52 56 62 72 VIN: WVWZZZ16ZDM078181...
  11. G

AUDI Q5 SLAMS ON D1 ,0B5 S TRONIC

Hey Good day guys, i have an Audi Q5 with slams and jerks on D1, the car shifts perfectly on upshifts in D mode, but on downshift the car Jerks before shifting into D1 and will constantly Jerk and slams in D1 even while vehicle is stopped, put the car in netural and back to D the jerks...
  12. G

VW Jetta NO REVERSE 0AM

Hello Good day guys, i am having a No Reverse issue with a 2014 VW Jetta, all the forward gears shift fine with no issues, and No Codes, just like that one day the owner jump in and tried to reverse and nothing, turn the car off and back on and got to reverse , same day happened again, tried to...
  13. G

Audi A5 Transmission 0B5 issue

Hello Friends ,I am having an issue with a 2008 Audi A5 Transmission, the car butts/judders in D mode while foot on brakes and not moving, (selector changes from D to D1) , car is completely stock, heres an auto scan of the car Friday,23,November,2018,12:49:02:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  14. G

2006 AUDI TT TRANSMISSION HARD SHIFT

Hey friends, i have an 2006 Audi TT with some shifting issues, car has no fault codes stored ive tried a few scans and found nothing, replaced fluid and filter and gasket change on the transmission, i am only developing this issue intermittently, car runs great sometimes regardless fast or slow...
  15. G

GOLF MK4 IMMOBILIZER ISSUE,

Hello everyone, i have a VW Golf MK4 with some immobilizer issues and need some help please, the instrument cluster is dead, one light appears the SRS light only, car starts and cuts off (immobilizer symptoms) ive tried to scan the car and only came up with this ,i dont have no coding...
  16. G

AUDI A4 NO REVERSE GEARBOX MALFUNCTION

Hello friends, i have an Audi with Gearbox issues , the car is equipped with 0B5 (LHL) transmission, car has no reverse , and skips all Even gears (limpmode) i did an auto scan and found : Wednesday,08,August,2018,18:23:27:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86...
  17. G

VW Tiguan can gateway error

Hey Guys, i have an issue with a vw tiguan in workshop, the car has power issues on start up, instrument cluster blinks and no start, after issue i scanned the car and found low voltage errors and ecm power relay circuit error, i checked fuses and changed ecm relay , after doing that i did an...
  18. G

AUDI TT open and close with remote fob

Hello Guys, i have an Audi TT VIN: TRUSFAFK3B1016024 i would like to program the remote so it can open and close the roof , can this be done with vcds. thanks in advance.
  19. G

VW Passat ABS coding

Hello good day guys, coding for the abs module, i changed abs module, and saved the old abs coding information, but when inputted code in replacement module it is rejected, kindly help before abs module changed (old abs module) Tuesday,17,July,2018,09:17:23:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  20. G

AUDI 8E B6 CRANKING BUT, NO START.

Hello all, i am having an issue and just abit of advise for this car, cranking, but no start , no fault codes either, check all fuses are okay, its just cranking but not starting, maybe fuel pump??? Auto scan below: Wednesday,23,May,2018,13:57:22:17560 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...