Search results

1. DJAlix

Security Access Code for 14: Susp. Elect. - Audi MQB

Was wondering if anyone might know a security access code for 14: Susp. Elect. on the Audi A/S3 8V? Many thanks in advance for any help!
  2. DJAlix

A3 8V Door Entry / Puddle Lights Retrofit

Am in the process of working out whats needed for retrofitting these lights and from doing some reading around the internet it would seem that installing lights in to the front door is not an issue, however us A3 8V people cannot seem to access our rear door modules to be able to code them. I...
  3. DJAlix

Audi A3 8V MMI Developer Mode

I am trying to activate Developer Mode on my MMI unit however "Request Out of Range" is being returned when I try to set the adaptation to Active, both with Engine On and Off. I was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest how to Activate this? Thursday,03,September,2015,13:36:23:21835...
  4. DJAlix

Audi A3 8V Rain and Light Sensor Retrofit

Hi there, Have just retrofitted a Rain, Light and Humidity Sensor (8U0 955 559 B) in place of my standard Humidity Sensor (8U0 955 559) in order to code up Auto Lights and Automatic Coming Home / Leaving Lights. I also changed my standard light switch to one with an Auto position. On testing...