Search results

1. Y

Lane Assist not currently available - 2017 Passat NMS

So this last weekend I drove my Passat on the highway and turned on ACC and Lane Assist. When I did so, ACC kept on working but when I activated lane assist I got a message on the MFD that said "Lane Assist not currently available" I thought it may be a temporary thing so I tried again later...
  2. Y

Batch Coding/Flashing?

Hi I hope this is the right place to put questions/suggestions for VCDS. And apologies if this has been asked before, I've done some searches but could not find any posts on this. Main Question: Is there a way to batch code/flash a bunch of long codes, adaptations to different modules at once...
  3. Y

2017 NMS Passat Disable Folding Mirrors with Remote

Not to hijack this thread but I have a similar issue. Quite a few folks who recently bought a Passat 2017 with folding mirrors with remote, would like to disable this functionality. Are there parameters we can change to disable the functionality altogether? We could not find anything obvious...
  4. Y

Disable TCS/ESP on 2017 Passat NMS

Bought the Passat last November and got caught in slippery snow storm over the winter. I believe I could have gotten through this with TCS/ESP off button, like I did on my previous Audi A6. So I looked into adding a TCS/ESP defeat button connected to the ABS module. I've since connected...
  5. Y

2017 VW Pasat SEL, 1.8T CPRA

HEX-NET with Windows 10 Thursday,01,December,2016,10:35:16:44171 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64 VCDS Version: 16.8.4.2 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4323.4 Data version: 20161129 DS267.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 1VWCT7A37HC0 License Plate: TEMPORARY Mileage...