Search results

1. Fitzy's vdub collection

Hex-net Stalling not working

Ok thanks again! Will see what I can can work out. Cheers
  2. Fitzy's vdub collection

Thank you very much! I will see how I go with this now. Once again probably a stupid question but I'm not sure how to post a PC based scan? I'm using my iPhone. When I tried sending it off my iPhone the last time. That's how you ended up with it. Thanks again Dana!
  3. Fitzy's vdub collection

Ok thanks Dana. Just curious! As I said I'm a novice trying to do this stuff and its probably a stupid question but where do I find the 4 digit pin, SKC code and importer number code you guys talk about when trying to recode these modules? I have worked out the WSC. If you could picture me an...
  4. Fitzy's vdub collection

Hey Dana, sorry I'm a novice when it comes to this. The vehicle is a 08/2004 V10 Touareg WVGZZZ7LIZ5D001855. I was trying to send that to myself so I could try work out my issues. As I don't know whether I should order new modules for my car or not. I fixed any wiring I found that didn't look...
  5. Fitzy's vdub collection

Ok thanks, I'll retry on my other Vw vehicles as it was ages ago I tried it on them but I think it was doing the same thing. I was just gonna get my old laptop fixed and use purely for the Rosstech vcds but I'm still yet to get it fixed. It just frustrates me you buy a product to use on a...
  6. Fitzy's vdub collection

Ok! So, I am having many issues with scan tools connecting and communicating which is very frustrating! Because this is happening. I can't measure any value blocks, reset address's or recode anything. My Snapon Solus Edge will allow me to read fault codes and that's about all. My vcds hex-net...
  7. Fitzy's vdub collection

Linking hex net using iPhone 12 Autoscan issues

Hey mate, thanks for the reply! Yeah I'll see if I can get my old laptop working to see if it's gonna do the job? I haven't used my laptop in probably 10 years. So I would assume it's only gonna give me grief also. I guess I'll see what I can workout... Cheers
  8. Fitzy's vdub collection

Linking hex net using iPhone 12 Autoscan issues

Hey Guys, New user first time posting! So go easy on me. Not overly experienced with vcds, as I just purchased my new Hex Net off Ross Tech to try use via my iPhone 12 in hope of fixing a lot of coding errors on my Vw's. I have watched as many user videos on YouTube as I possibly could before...