Search results

1. M

Hex-Net not scanning properly on iPhone and iPad

Yes, I found and downloaded them but they all appear blank so I couldn’t post them. Can you tell me the way to get around the issue that the WiFi network is from the hex net but I’m not connected to the internet at the same time please? I think that’s the reason it’s not downloading them. I...
  2. M

Okay, I emailed the scan to myself and posted it from my iPad. No idea why my laptop won’t access this forum 🤷🏻‍♂️ Friday,13,August,2021,14:58:57:23494 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4544.4 Data version: 20210226...
  3. M

My laptop can’t access the forum for some reason. I’ve tried other sites including Ross Tech, but directly or via the link on Ross-tech.com it says the page can’t be displayed as though there is no internet connection.
  4. M

Well it finally scanned just once with the ignition on, and when I clicked send, this is the email it prepared; VCDS Mobile 0.4544.0.4 <BR> <BR>VCDS Mobile: 0.4544 <BR>Data Version: 30000060 <BR> <BR>Chassis Type:7H <BR>Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 0B 0D 15 16 17 18 19 1C 22 2D 37 45 46 47 56 <BR> 57...
  5. M

It wouldn’t scan with the ignition on, I must have tried it 20 times.
  6. M

I did, but now can’t access it due to not being connected to the hex net unit’s WiFi. I’m off to get piss wet through camping for the weekend :rolleyes: so I’ll get onto this again on Sunday.
  7. M

Okay, understood :0) So I tried it and not much seemed to happen so I scanned with my laptop via the cable. That worked so I tried again with my iPad a couple of times but no luck. Before I packed away I thought I’d try with the ignition switched off and keys out, and it scanned. The only...
  8. M

That was handy thanks, but it still won’t scan past 0% most times and occasionally gets to 3%. Just tried another 5 times this evening.
  9. M

Good morning all, I’m new to VCDS and have been using it wired to a laptop to scan my T5 with no issues, but when I try with my iPad or iPhone it doesn’t scan maybe 9 times out of 10. The progress bar doesn’t move from 0%. Does anyone have an idea what I may be doing wrong? Like I say, I’m brand...