Search results

1. mattjj65

2006 Mk5 Golf GTI Boost Problem?

Thanks for the input, as JMR mentioned there is an adaptation problem. I will change the tranny oil and filter first and then see how it goes. I will get the logging done after that. Like everyone, I just have to find the time to get it done. Cheers, Matt
  2. mattjj65

2006 Mk5 Golf GTI Boost Problem?

Hi All, Our new Golf seems to be lacking power, I'm no expert so could someone please tell me if the turbo measuring block numbers look ok? Saturday,08,January,2022,09:49:06:04739 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.9.0.2 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4555.4...
  3. mattjj65

MK5 GTI DSG Issues.

Thanks JMR, I have ordered a new filter and fluid, I will change it out and then readapt it. Hopefully that fixes it. Thanks heaps for your advice.
  4. mattjj65

MK5 GTI DSG Issues.

Hi All, We have a new MK5 Golf GTI in the family. I have purchased one for my teenage daughter after she wrote off the previous MK6 118 TSI. She only got it yesterday and it seemed to drive fine at the start but had a bit of a glitch when changing up from 2nd to 3rd, it was barely noticeable...
  5. mattjj65

MK6 Golf Horn and MFSW not Working.

Success!!!! Thanks for your advice Spacewalker, I changed the coding on the MFSW and the horn and buttons are working fine now. Such a simple fix but without VCDS, I would still be guessing. Uwe, I also changed out the MAP sensor and reset the fault. I will see how it goes. There was a bit of...
  6. mattjj65

Hi ED30R, I have had a chance to look at the Mk6 yet. I don’t understand how the coding could be wrong as we haven’t done anything to it. We only acquired a couple of months ago, do you think the previous owners could have played with it?
  7. mattjj65

Thanks for that Uwe, I'll give it a go next time I can get my hands on the car.
  8. mattjj65

Thanks Uwe, I will check the MAP sensor when I get a chance. Is the navigation - not registered going to be a problem? If so can you point me in the right direction for a fix please?
  9. mattjj65

Hi Spacewalker, Apologies for the late reply, I'm not sure what type of MFSW it is. Below are a couple of photos I took when changing out the clock spring. I am only new to VCDS, can I force the horn output on in the car to test the relay and horns are working before I change out the module in...
  10. mattjj65

Hi, I have a problem with my daughters MK6 Golf 1.4 TSI. The horn and buttons on the MFSW aren't working. I tried changing out the clock spring as that was what seemed to be the suggested course of action, but that failed to fix the problem. I have since checked the circuit diagram and...
  11. mattjj65

Verified but Unable to Post Threads.

Thanks Uwe, I had registered for the forum but I hadn't registered my new Hex-V2. All done now.
  12. mattjj65

Verified but Unable to Post Threads.

Hi, I have received an email last week to say my account is verified but I am still unable to post threads in the Car Repair Support section. Please advise if there is something else I need to do. Cheers, Matt.