Search results

1. M

Swapping the Dsg Gear Selector

Hi there. I am looking to swapping the Dsg gear selector unit on my Golf 8 eHybrid with the Gte version. Looking at the electric diagram everything is exactly the same except for a pin missing on the start switch contact of the eHybrid Dsg selector unit which is for the heartbeat effect that is...
  2. M

Maps 2021 Golf 8 Style e-Hybrid: maps

This is the scan from my Golf 8 Style e-Hybrid DSG 6-speed: Installed packages and options: Park Assist Side Assist with RTA Lane Assist Travel Assist Rear view camera IQlights Matrix Dynamic Front/Rear Indicators Heated Steering and Seats Ergoactive Driver Seat with massage Progressive steering...
  3. M

Here is a Scan from my lovely Polo Beats 2017...

So this is a scan from my Polo Beats 2017 1.0 Mpi : Friday,22,March,2019,15:01:15:29555 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4437.4 Data version: 20190114 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZ6RZHY026648 License Plate...
  4. M

Buying a second hand real hex-v2

Hi there. I just want some information regarding buying a Hex-V2 Usb tool (second hand) from a user that has registered it here. What would I need or have to do so that the Hex-V2 will work once I receive it? its the 3 vin limit model and he confirms they have not been used. Would there be any...