Search results

1. R

Loose connector in D Pillar

Update - The new R112 antenna amplifier finally arrived. I installed it last night and it has solved the problem. No more dtc!
  2. R

Just following up on this if anyone else runs into/searches this issue. The missing connector on the passenger side is because there is no amplifier on that side for MY model car. Other models may vary. So, the problem possibly lies in the antenna amplifier on the driver side of the car. I...
  3. R

Thanks for you reply. It is very strange to me as the shop manual shows aerial amplifier 2 - R111 and there isn't anything there. I am the second owner of this car, I bought it from a dealer in 2017 - It was a leased car. I might be able to see inside the pillar with a small bore snake I have...
  4. R

Hi all, My first post here. My car is a 2014 Audi A4 premium (concert radio). VCDS scan (below) shows code 02983 - Open connection between Window Antenna and impedance converter 1 I pulled the right D pillar trim and found a loose connector from the window antenna. Before I took the pic, the...