Search results

1. J

Brake lights and Horn on with Terminal 15 off - no-go in Jetta Mk. VI?

I found these bits in Central Electronics on our 2012 Beetle Base and 2015 Passat SEL as well as my Jetta (2017 SEL). For the Beetle and Passat, it was as simple as checking the associated bits in VCDS and done. Not so in the Jetta Mk. VI. Whether I have these bits checked or not, I cannot...
  2. J

Missing MFD menus? 2017 Jetta SEL

According to this and other discussions, I seem to be missing at least two menus in my MFD, “Convenience” and “Lighting.” Unlike other posts, I can’t blame a battery swap for this, as I never had these menus since the day I bought the car new. Is there anything in VCDS to activate these...
  3. J

What does Instruments > Personalization do?

Controller 17-Instruments, Byte 2, Bit 1: 2017 Jetta SEL, unchecked by default. What happens if I check it? What does this even do? The only hit on Google was someone asking the same question on TDI Club, with no answer: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=419019
  4. J

NMS Passat with Stock RNS510+MDI - "Address 2E: Media Player 3 Cannot be reached"

NMS Passat with Stock RNS510+MDI - "Address 2E: Media Player 3 Cannot be reached" Long-time VCDS (VAG-COM) user, first-time thread starter :) Like the title says. This started showing up with my first Auto Scan (before doing any mods - posted below) after a soft reset of the radio. "Media...