Search results

1. Edition30#1536

Golf MK7R fault P1734 help?

Good afternoon people we've got a fault code on our 7R attached an auto scan don't suppose somebody could point me in the right direction to what's going on? haven't got any issues with the dsg box not changing gear or the selector which I'm aware of as of yet. thanks for taking your time to...
  2. Edition30#1536

New instrument cluster?

HI EVERYBODY, FAULT CODE OF IMMOBILIZER 00003-CONTROL MODULE 014- DEFECTIVE WHICH WE BELIEVE IT'S FROM MILEAGE CORRECTION NOT BEING DONE PROPERLY......WOULD THIS BE A NEW INSTRUMENT CLUSTER? OR DOES IT NEED TO BE RE-FLASHED AUTO SCAN BELOW KIND REGUARD. Thursday,18,October,2018,09:58:04:34064...
  3. Edition30#1536

Edition 30, can someone please explain how to check boost logs!!!

Edition 30 recently fitted a anti surge turbo core, so needed to take the actuator off to split the unit itself. Could somebody please tell me how to check n75 is within it values? Also actual boost pressure & anything else I need to check? Thanks guy's 👍
  4. Edition30#1536

VW GOLF GTI MK5 FAULT CODE 01044

Hello guy's got this fault code 01044 which is control module incorrectly coded recently fitted bt bluetooth module could it be some to do with this at all? How do I go about sorting this out? Kind regards
  5. Edition30#1536

Ross-Tech Cable HEX-V2 FAKE???

Right I’m new to all this Ross-Tech Business & bought a cable of EBay which cost me £220 would like to know if it’s a fake? It’s got written on the dongle HEX-V2 DUAL-K & CAN USB Interface for VCDS H10-000000 Assembled by: WWW.Ross-Tech.com. Also written on the rear as Car Diag Info...