Search results

1. S

Audi Allroad 2007 3,0 TDI error codes

Hello! I need some help with these error codes and what may be the problem. The car is starting more or less without any problems when it is cold but stops suddenly after maybe 5-10 minutes and after that is unable to start before the engine gets really cold. The car is not in my garage for...
  2. S

Volkswagen Touareg error code P2149 & P1241

Hello All! I need some advice in this issue. We have a Volkswagen Touareg that only goes on 3 cylinder (1-2-3), it disconnect bank 2 and put error code P2149 & P1241. After some investigation we found that if we disconnect injector on cylinder #5, can we get the engine to go on 5 cylinder...
  3. S

Reversed function window lift after changing power window motor

Hello! I replaced the passenger power window module because the old one was not working and could not communicate with. After the change the power window switch was reversed function, pulling the switch the window went down and pushing switch window went up. I know that it probably is just a...
  4. S

Audi A5 2011 Gearbox Malfunktion!

Hello All! I have a Audi A5 with multiple error codes from gearbox, and message on dashboard regarding "Gearbox Malfunction" Gearbox goes into fail safe mode from time to time and the customer can restart it after 5 minutes or so and then drive it for a while. I have tried to find solution on...
  5. S

Volkswagen Transporter 2013 CJKB misfire!

Hello all! I have for the moment a Transporter T5 2013 that had multiple misfire error codes (P0300, P0301, P0302 & P0304). I changed in first hand the ignition coils without no change. After test drive and realize that at least one cylinder still was misfire (had error code P0304) I changed...
  6. S

VW Transporter error code 01324/Control Module for All-wheel drive

Hello All! I have a VW Transporter 2011 with erro code from the All-wheel drive system. I have sent the control module placed in the rear axle for investigation to UK but no problem found. But I am a little confused and need some advice or tips how to proceed with fault finding. The car is...
  7. S

Foldable towbar not folding!

Hello all! I maybe need some advice in this case. I have a Passat 2006 equipped with a foldable towbar that is out of order. I measured the power into the controle module and did not see any anomalies. I order a used controle module to see if there was any changes, but nothing changed...
  8. S

Coding auxiliary heater!

Hello! Due to burnt circuit board I havent been able to read the correct coding of the auxiliary heater on a Skoda Superb. I have change the heater to a completely new one and want some help to get the correct code. Thanks in advance Samson Thursday,22,November,2018,09:24:07:01232 VCDS --...
  9. S

Volkswagen Touran high emission figures!

Hello all! I have a 2008 Volkswagen Touran with high emission figures. Recently I have perfom some actions to check why I get the error code 000370/P0172. We changed the service parts, spark plugs air filter etc to make sure that the figures not comes from that but to no success. Today I took...
  10. S

Volkswagen Polo error code P1176

Hi guys! This time I need help with an Volkswagen Polo that has error code P1176/17584. I have changed both O2-sensors, checked for false air with pressurized smoke somewhere in the intake system and checked the catalytic converters by checking heat on inlet/outlet side and up to what I can...
  11. S

Golf DSG gearbox not drives

Hi guys! I have, or my neighbour garage have some problems with a Golf MK5 and DSG that not drives. Cannot find any rela problem why, but they assume that they "maybe" did change something in coding(?!) while delete error codes. I perform a scan and send to you to see if maybe they did really...
  12. S

Cooling fan running without control!

Hello all! I have some problem with a Audi A6 Allroad from 2012. The cooling fan is living a life of it's own. The car has been to a local dealer here in Sweden and the customer was told that the cooling fan was broken and had to be changed. The customer is a close realitve and he asked me to...
  13. S

Passat 2009 EcoFuel misfire on gas!

I have a Passat 2009 EcoFuel with misfire from cylinder 1 but only on gas operation and not on petrol. Is this a common problem or? I have never heard anyone else with this specific problem, but hope to get some advice. I have checked the connector and cables and they are fine, but no more then...
  14. S

Oil level sensor not working (Vokswagen Phaeton)

Hi everyone! Just post this to see if someone has some idea about the non-working oil level sensor in this car. I have changed the sensor but still warning light on dashboard. Below is the complete scan. I have checked the nearby connectors and cannot find any problems there. No bigger fault...
  15. S

Cannot reset Ad-Blue level in car!

Hello! I just had a customer in my garage that had problem with reset the Ad-Blue level in their car. I tried to perform the reset procedure according to some page i fond that was obviously using VCDS to perform it. But no success despite several try. I have only one error code in system, see...
  16. S

Help needed find correct coding of parking brake ecu

I desperately need help with find the correct code for parking brake ecu. We have changed the ecu but when we try to code the new (used) ecu when only get answer that coding was not accepted. The scan is from the old ecu that also says that coding is wrong, despite the fact that that ecu was...
  17. S

Volkswagen Passat CC TDI 170 DSG cannot turn on ignition?

Hello! I need urgently help with an issue on the car above. I changed the steering lock yesterday on the car, after the repair I drove it to the customer just around the corner. When the customer was supposed to go home couldn't he start the car. I thought his battery was drained, but no...
  18. S

Missing code in ABS-ECM.

Hi all! I would like to ask you if someone can help me coding the ABS-ECU for car below. The previous ECU is totally broken and I cannot recover the coding. I hope you can help me in this issue. And I still apologize for the swedish version. I have tried to contact the swedish dealer to get...
  19. S

Engine ECU error code P1570

Hello all! First of all I have to apologize, but I cannot change the language from swedish to english. Not even if I download the latest version of the program. The first time will the scan be in english, but when I re-start the computer will it automatically change to swedish (because I use...
  20. S

Coding of ABS-unit in VW Passat

Hi guys! I need help with coding an ABS-unit that seems to have lost the coding during maintenance at another workshop. Here below is the complete scan from the vehicle. And sorry, despite the fact that I have downloaded the latest version is the scan still in swedish. I don't know if the...