Search results

1. C

Beware of Polish Conman

People here ! Beware ! I was conned by this Polish person who have given a bad name to Polish people. I sent the money to him for a MIB2 Discover Media set but he made so many excuses about the delivery. Eventually, I had to come to term that I was cheated. Didn't want to believe this but...
  2. C

Polo 6C Electronic Suspension Retrofit : 2015 MY

Hello, we have installed the DCC ( Sports Select ) using original VW parts onto a 2015 Polo 6C . The #14 Elect Suspension is working without any error itself. However, we are not able to engage the switch from Normal to Sports using the retrofitting Sport Select button on the dashboard. We...
  3. C

Passat CC Lane Assist : Incompatible Steering Type

We fitted this A5 Lane Assist on a CC Passat but ended up with an error of incompatible steering type. What does this mean ? We had the same part number fitted on a Passat B7 before without any issues. Address A5: Frt Sens. Drv. Assist (R242) Labels: 3AA-980-654.clb Part No SW: 3AA...
  4. C

Footwell Light Retrofit on 2016 Audi Q3

Help ! I have retrofitted a set of footwell lights on this 2016 Audi Q3 and enabled the coding on the BCM for footwell light and 58d Ambience Light. The door open footwell lights works good and lights up when the doors are opened. The ambience light control have been set at 50 or 100 units...
  5. C

2013 Tiguan with VW LED Tail Lights

We retrofitted this Tiguan with the latest LED Tail Lights from Volkswagen. Installation was simple and there was no need to rewire the connectors. Only issues are that the Fog Lights don't work anymore and there was an error code. Added a resistance across the rear fog light circuit and...
  6. C

Fitting Rear Door Exit Lights on the new Jetta Mark 6

On earlier Mark 6 Jetta since 2011, we have been fitting the door exit lights simply by coding the driver's door module and the slave rear door. Since this year, with the face lift 2015 models, the rear slave module have been replaced with a new part number (6R0 949 812M) used on the SEAT...
  7. C

TPMS Flashing Continuously

We removed the steering module of this 2005 GTI Mk5 and after replacing/doing adaptation of the various G85/200/201 sensors, the TPMS kept flashing even though the vehicle did not have any error code. During initial drive, the G85 Steering Angle Sensor came up with an intermittent error of no...
  8. C

Dynamic Chassis Control Retrofit

I got hold a DCC Kit for the Sharan and got it installed successfully. Everything went smoothly and the last obstacle was the basic setting. I tried to use the VCDS to do the basic setting but it's no good. Eventually, have to rely on the ODIS 5054A to do the basic setting and get the...
  9. C

Auxiliary Display on Mk V GTI

I have retrofitted the 2015 Scirocco Auxiliary Display Meter onto my Mk V GTI . Got everything working except for the Charge Air metering. The module have been connected to the Dash Panel Insert CAN at Gateway #8 & #18. Oil Temperature, Time and Stop Watch is working okay but nothing on the...