Search results

1. Dana

No start and cooling fan on high when don't start

Hmm, shorted Powertrain CAN issues aren't common on this body. Shorted/malfunctioning Comfort CAN isn't unheard of when natural problems exist in the doors but based on the faults it looks like this is a crash repair. Are all of those Igniters with fault codes blown currently? Are there any...
  2. Dana

ABS pump change question

The Auto-Scan would allow us to look up VIN specific parts information however I can share what we know based on your part number. 1K0 907 379 AD was flash updated to 1K0 907 379 CD on the dealer level at some point in time. 1K0 907 379 AD supers to 1K0 907 379 AN. For this reason the only...
  3. Dana

No start and cooling fan on high when don't start

Adding to Jef's suggestions, this page contains photos of a Red/Black traced power wire that corroded with regularity: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/01314 Scratch that. I thought this was a Mk5 rather than a 6. That exact terminal/wire may not apply so check your wiring diagrams...
  4. Dana

Audi A5 B9 & TMPS off

This car uses indirect (ABS based) TPMS based on PR-Code 7K1 Tire pressure monitoring system. For that reason you should be able to reset the TPMS via MIB menu followed by a drive with properly inflated tires.
  5. Dana

Blocked Restricted IP Addresses? - Not New Forum S/W Related

Hi Sean, Sorry for the delay on our end. We received your static IP via e-mail (back in September) and Santos didn't find an obvious cause on our end ... but due to the new(er) forum he's poking around once more to make sure we didn't miss anything on our end. If you don't hear back from one...
  6. Dana

2009 Caddy, Trying to replace instrument cluster with Touran clocks

Hi William, I switched your forum status to Verified VCDS User and I'll move this from Misc > Forum Support and Feedback to the Retrofits section.
  7. Dana

Tiguan lost ABS coding

Hello, I moved this from the Passat thread into a new thread. I believe the factory coding of 03-ABS was: 0011551 Due to the different off-road packages please make sure that function works properly when you test drive the vehicle after coding. The Replacement steps on this page apply...
  8. Dana

Jetta 6 Long coding help Please. Car is Manual gear box

Providing the diagnostic VIN (WVWZZZ16ZCM033503) is correct I believe the installed ABS module is incorrect. This car should have had 1K0 907 379 BJ factory installed using the 19 Byte coding scheme. Either way, I believe the factory condition coding string was...
  9. Dana

Jetta 6 Long coding help Please. Car is Manual gear box

Hello, Thanks for using our forum. I have your scan in Support mail as well and I'll reply here with any suggestions we may have. -Dana Vehicle Identification No. WVWZZZ16ZCM033503 Model Jetta JE Date of production 30.08.2011 Model year 2012 Sales type 1623G2 Engine Code CAXA...
  10. Dana

Skoda Octavia 2015 rear lamp LED installed

I can merge the threads for you but please include: 1) Adaptation function Control module map from address 09. Mapping is explained here: https://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/controller-channels-map.php [Applications] [Controller Channels Map] Address: 09 Function: Adaptation Output: CSV File...
  11. Dana

4WD Retrofit on 2009 T5

00493 - ESP-Sensor Unit (G419): Defective doesn't look good. If that DTC wasn't stored previously I would want to make sure the wiring, terminals and sensor mounting are OK before ordering a replacement sensor. In regards to Basic Settings, they are listed in the EN and DE label files but I...
  12. Dana

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Change ambient colors

P.S. I added AID (Active Info Display (VW Digital Cockpit/Audi Virtual Cockpit) to the forum. If I did it correctly that acronym should have a helper now.
  13. Dana

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Change ambient colors

Yes, I don't want paste his map into your thread but you can search for those Ctrl F style while on the webpage to highlight them. Temp screen grab example: https://media.trillian.im/media/?m=aW1hZ2UvcG5nLDEwNzUsNzQ3LBS84WpAA3YlRC1%2FXfIjIy7HkLQ64bGzOWU2jgao6Gd1
  14. Dana

2009 Audi A3 1.8L ABS Coding (MK60EC1)

Thanks for the detailed update and scans! The Intermittent DTCs in Addresses 01 and 08 should clear. Address 17: Instruments 00003 - Control Module - Defective isn't a great sign. I would not replace the 17/25 module unless there's an actual problem. However, if this vehicle suffers from...
  15. Dana

VW Transporter T6.1 rear view reversing camera retrofit on discover media mib3

HI guys, I realize this is an older thread but we received MIB3 RCV Low successful activation feedback from a T6.1 after they changed channel: ENG248437-ENG248800-function_configuration_rvc-rear_view_low_rvc not_active -to- Active Also, this is MIB3 per the PR code: 8AR Optional...
  16. Dana

ABS Module Coding (MK60EC1)

If you were able to pull info from the old module please post it here. If you weren't able to locate it I believe the factory condition 03-ABS coding was: C54BC0F5492308FAA31203E6921C1061A61000 The Replacement section on this page should be helpful...
  17. Dana

transmission fault after trying to put cayenne coding into touareg

Are you sure original coding was accepted? Please check the earlier scan to make sure 0B16AC was the factory value. Also, it might not hurt to clear fault codes via Generic OBD2 if you are positive that P0C2E is the direct end result of the coding change.
  18. Dana

Sounds good. I believe we can build that string ... but I lost power shortly after finding the baseline info. I'm on a laptop and cell phone hotspot but should be back online with my full office setup tomorrow morning. Please do report back either way.
  19. Dana

Thanks for posting the complete scan. I'll report back if we have a coding suggestion for you to try. In the meanwhile, if the customer happened to bring the old module to the shop please plug it in to see if the coding is still present. Control modules from this model year rarely fail in a...
  20. Dana

New member with ABS coding gone (MK60EC1)

Thanks Michel, I was torn between one of these base (non-VIN) coding strings: 110040000900000088000200900000403000 11__40__09__00__88__02__90__00403000 140040000900000028000200900000403000 14__40__09__00__28__02__90__00403000 ... but I couldn't find a match I was happy with. Hopefully the...