Search results

1. Dana

2018 NAR Alltrack S with 6-speed DSG and 1.8T (CXBB)

This 2018 left over Alltrack S is the latest addition to our family. It doesn't have much but we did get a RLS (Auto wipers/Auto headlights w/coming and leaving home) and heated (fake leather) front seats. Original files located here...
  2. Dana

Wanted. Audi A1 or Q3 BCM (PQ35) Measuring Block Maps

I'm looking to identify the MVB specific to G525 (Rear lid - closed sensor 1) in the CAN protocol (8U/FS) Q3 PQ35 BCM module. The Q5 and Q7 models used a G525 and G526 sensor but the Q3 only uses G525. That BCM would look like this NAR example: I'm looking for 2 specific measuring Block...
  3. Dana

2017 Tiguan Limited (Old Mk6 body style) 2.0T CCTA

My 2017 Alltrack wouldn't quit leaking water so I don't own that anymore. This is my interim vehicle that I'll pass down to my mom when my (facelifted and hopefully leak-free) 2018 Alltrack is ready. It the US market VW sold late arrival "2017" model year Tiguan Limited models with very few...
  4. Dana

G85 Steering Angle Sensor locations in Golf-based cars

This thread is intended to help sort out confusion about the location of G85 (and therefore applicable procedures for crash repairs and module replacements). Specifically in some Mk5/Mk6 based cars, there is a 44-Steering Assist module for electric power steering while others have a hydraulic...
  5. Dana

2017 NAR Golf Alltrack SEL with Driver assist

11/9/2018 Update. I don't own this vehicle anymore. VW decided to buy it back (3 interior water leaks in 6 months) in the last quarter of 2017. That was finalized in Jan, 2018 but I didn't update this thread. The replacement vehicle is a low-spec (non sunroof!) 2018 Alltrack S...
  6. Dana

Wanted: Control Module Maps from AFP 2.8L Vr6

Due to a discrepancy in MVB/BS 077.2 (Coolant versus MAF) we would like to review Auto-Scans (with the VIN please) and PLB function control module maps from the Mk4 chassis AFP 2.8L Vr6 Golf and Jetta. They use the 021-906-018-AFP.lbl label file and this engine was found in the NAR market...
  7. Dana

Replacement 4th Generation door control modules in Mk5 Golf platform models

This thread explains the configuration process of replacement Front Door control modules for most 2005 through 2007 (1K) chassis VW Golf and Jetta NAR (US/Canadian market) models. What's the problem? When these cars were originally made, they used door controllers (the window motor assembly...
  8. Dana

Coding Subsystem (Slave) control modules with VCDS

We receive Subsystem coding inquiries on a regular basis because this operation is required when performing numerous VW and Audi maintenance and repair services. The most common operations would include: Battery Replacement on Audi (4E) A8/S8, (4F) A6/S6/RS6/Allroad and the (4L) Q7 chassis...
  9. Dana

VCDS MKVI / MK6 Platform, Handy Coding tweaks

Ross-Tech is not responsible for any damage or problems that may result from following these instructions. They are to be used at your own risk. The Ross-Tech Wiki platform specific tweaks pages have replaced the contents in this post. This thread is active for general discussion. It is always...