Search results

1. S

POLO GTI LAMBDA DTC BANK 1

Hi Guys, This might sound very basic. Below is the complete scan report of a POLO GTI. There is a Lambda bank 1 DTC however runs absolutely fine even with the DTC. The DTC once deleted the car runs for almost week to 10-12 days and then the DTC comes back. Again no changes to the driving...
  2. S

UNSUPPORTED VEHICLE - ERROR MESSAGE

Guys, I am getting an "unsupported vehicle Please upgrade the interface" message seen on the engine side. This is for the 2018 polo TSI 1.2 petrol. Since we are your dealers in India (Petes Automotive Products Pvt Ltd) and have sold these here, I enclose 2 of the systems indicating the same...
  3. S

Jetta 2.0 TDI stops without a warning and takes multiple cranks to start

Guys Can some one advise what is the issue with this car. The car sometime takes time to start in the morning. Sometimes the car shuts down and takes several crank to start again. Can some one help me with what the problem could be. I have enclosed the complete scan of the car. Regards...
  4. S

OCTAVIA MK 1 RS - Air Mass Sensor and Catalytic Converter error

Guys, I have been getting this error on the Octavia MK 1 RS. This car is running a stage 2 Map with afull system exhaust and a BOV. These mods have been running on this car for years. Off late I have been getting these errors.The mass air flow sensor is a new one. Please could some one help me...
  5. S

DSG GEAR DOES NOT UPSHIFT AT THE RIGHT RPM

Hi there, I need some help on the DSG error that popped out. Also the car does not upshift despite the right RPM and speed. This car has had issues w.r.t a failed wheel speed sensor for which the part has been ordered and is in transit. Please could some one tell me why the gears dont upshift...
  6. S

COOLING SYSTEM ERROR

Guys, Need help in understanding what the issue is here. Every time I put a stage 1 map into this Octavia MK 1 VRS, I get a checklight and on checking its to do with a cooling system error. The same is running well on other MK1 VRS OCty. Has anyone faced this issue. Would appreciate any help in...
  7. S

POLO 1.6 MPI RPM STAYS AT 1000

Hi, Has anyone faced this problem before. The car idles at 1000 rpm after a prolonged 1200 rpm on cold start. So prolonged that it stays there for 12-13 mins. Usually 4-5 mins. Anyone experienced this before?? Regards, Shibin Friday,15,June,2018,12:37:17:56955 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS...
  8. S

How do I Check for boost values for the Skoda Octavia VRS 2017

Hi, Please could you help me with Reading the boost values for a Skoda Octavia VRS 2017. Enclosed is the scan report. Regards, Shibin Saturday,06,January,2018,11:14:47:35444 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 17.8.1.0 (x64) Data version: 20171130...
  9. S

Faulty PCV, Oil leak from inside the DV and loss of boost on a OCTY MK2 1.8 TSI

Hi Guys, This is a complete scan report for a 1.8 TSI Skoda Octavia MK2. This car had a PCV failure. While I am in the process of changing the PCV, I noticed that there is oil leaking out through the inside of the Diverter Valve. There is more than normal oil in the PCV. Can the faulty PCV...
  10. S

Mac version for VCDS

Guys, Is there a Mac version for VCDS. Windows is for ever so slow. If there is one please do let me know. I tried to find this but no luck. Thanks!!
  11. S

OCTAVIA MK 2 1.8 TSI - SHUTS DOWN WHITE DRIVING

Gentlemen, I have a peculiar problem with one of the Octy 1.8 TSI MK 2 cars. Here is the problem in a nutshell. Car runs smoothly and all of a sudden, the car mildly shudders and switches off. When you try and crank it again, the car shows signs of firing up but then disappoints. This goes on...
  12. S

000054 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S2: Heating Circuit

Guys, It may seem to be a stupid question but still going ahead asking it. The below scanned report is that of a MK 2 Octavia VRS 1.8 TSI. Is this a bank 1 (Up stream O2 sensor soon after the turbo but before the CAT CON) that has failed. The dealer wanted me to be sure that we are talking...
  13. S

008213 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor (Bank 1)

Hi there, I see this error pop up a few 100 kms ago. This is the Octavia VRS 1.8 tsi MK2. The car seems to run fine however I got this error. Please could some one help. Does the intake manifold need to be changed or should the Up stream (assuming Bank1 is the upstream) O2 sensor need to be...
  14. S

RS Q3 2016 front bumper kit requirement

Hey Guys, Wanted some help on procuring an RSQ3 2016 FRONT BUMPER KIT. Can any of you kindly help me in this regard. Regards, Shibin
  15. S

Skoda VRS MK1 - starts and does not exceed 1500 rpm and then struggles to and stops

Hi Need some help on this one. Firstly I enclose the scan report. The car does not accelerate beyond 1500 RPM and switches off after struggling to accelerate. However once the battery is disconnected and then reconnected, the car drives fine for 5-8 kms and then we are back to the same issue...
  16. S

EPC Checklight on and some sort of electrical issue with the car.

Hi there, Can Some one help me with whats happening to the electrical in this car. Literally all electrical seems to be a problem. The car has been standing unused for a while. from my experience it is unusual to see all of the abs sensors malfunction. While Driving the cars electrical shut...
  17. S

HOW TO DETECT BOOST LEAK IN A POLO 1.6 TDI

Can you tell me what the measuring block values to check for boost leak on a Polo 1.6 TDI GT. I have enclosed the auto scan for your Reference. Regards, Thursday,02,February,2017,20:13:21:56955 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 17.1.2.1 (x64) Data...
  18. S

Unable to access the parking brake (2016 Q3)

Hi there, This is a continuation from the New User section of the forum. As advised I used option 3 "ABS brake" module to see if the parking brakes is integrated for this car. No Luck Basically thee are 3 options I see: IDE06505 Electromechanical parking brake delay level MAS11606 EMP Brake...
  19. S

Enabling folding mirror on my Q3

Hi I own a Q3 Quattro 177 TDI. Could you assist in enabling the mirror folding using the keys when you lock and unlock. Chassis Type: 8U (8U0) Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 10 15 16 17 19 22 25 42 44 46 52 53 55 5F 62 6C 72 VIN: WAUZFG8U9GY003669 Mileage: 15680km-9743miles 01-Engine --...
  20. S

CHECKING THE FUEL INJECTORS ON A SKODA SUPERB 2.0 TDI 140 BHP

Hi there, Can the following be checked using VCDS: fuel injectors boost pressure readings The car is smoking crazy when the boost kicks in and then the smoke subsides once the boost flattens out. The Torque and Boost seem to be fine and the scan does not indicate anything at all. Cleaned...