Search results

1. A

SQ5 : 03-ABS Brakes : IDE08134-Automatic parking brake not active : Security Access?

Hello all. I thought "automatic parking brake" was standard, considering it was active in all my former cars. For some reason, in my SQ5 is not activated. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) this channel is the reason why I have always to manually pull the EPB button up after stop the engine...
  2. A

Polo MK6 - "time" in Active Info Display

Hello all. I've noticed a singular and weird (and ridiculous) peculiarity in the new Polo digital cluster, not only in my car, but in videos I've seen in youtube from all around: the cluster actually doesn't show the TIME. And it's weird because, as far as I know, almost all the new MFD, even...
  3. A

Carplay/Android Auto activation/update in Audi A6 C7 2015 (post-facelift)

Hello all! I've heard that Audi A6 & A7 MY2017 (2016 maybe?) got Apple Carplay and Android Auto (as an option, at least). And I've heard that it would be possible to put them in MY2015 and MY2016 - which, like in my case, originally don't get - since they have MMI 4G Don't know how much of...
  4. A

VIM & Green/Hidden Menu on A6 C7 2015 (post-facelift)

Hello everyone. It seems the well known tweaks to set the VIM and to enable the Hidden/Green menu in the Audi A6 C7 don´t work on the facelifted versions (>=2015). I've seen in the web that Vag Can can activate the green/hidden menu (and that the button combination has changed, too), and that...
  5. A

Golf MK7 - DRL on Low Beam - How to

Hello, friends. There's a new law in Brazil enforcing the use of "low beam" on highways/autobahns in an all-day mode - i.e., basically low beam as DRL. Here, as factory setting, the MK7 DRL turns only the LEDs on - in my case, that also include bi-xenon with DLA. Considering that a good part...
  6. A

Flickering xenon light

Hello everyone! My Golf MK7 GTI started flickering the left xenon light, in regular periods. After 1-2 seconds, it switches on again. Here is a vid of the issue: Further information: - it seems to me this really happens constantly and in regular periods - something about every 45 seconds...
  7. A

Retrofitting "Auto Hold" in RS-Q3?

Hello all. I'm thinking of buying an RS-Q3. In Brazil, I saw that only 2016MY come with Auto Hold; from 2015 backwards, only elect. park. brake, no auto hold. Is it possible to retrofit the auto hold? How easy is it? Any hardware changes (apart the obvious buttons, connections, wires...)? It...
  8. A

"No basic setting" in A5: Frt Sens. Drv. Assist!

Hello all, Having some issues in my Golf GTI A5 module. I can´t remember exactly what (or why :mad:) I run in the A5 module "basic settings" through VCDS - I know the options are "Resetting of all adaptation values" (I guess it was this one), "Search calibration target", "Static calibration...
  9. A

Traffic Sign Recognition not working in Brazil

Hello! I own a Golf VII GTI 2015 with Dynamic Light Assist (and, now, Lane Assist) and Discover Pro - hence it's got the high definition camera. Dispite all the codification for this tweak seems to go well, we all in Brazil are getting this message: The only thing that call my attention is...