Search results

1. iichel

Will VCDS work for Audi S1 ?

Electrically speaking it's just an A1 with a big engine and a Haldex ;)
  2. iichel

New member with ABS coding gone (MK60EC1)

Great! Enjoy your working car once again
  3. iichel

ABS ESP 8.2 IBIZA 6J long coding help

I think the bigger issue is the 12.12 version. ;) bako61, if you're able to show an English scan of the latest VCDS version, I'll probably be able to compose a coding for your car.
  4. iichel

Op please report
  5. iichel

I took some other caxa base codings with different sw but same hw part numbers. It's ways a bit of a guess
  6. iichel

interesting one. 113B400D112300FA881002E4881A0040B500 System function test http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/ESP_System_Function_Test Wiki http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Golf_(1K)_Brake_Electronics_(MK60EC1%29 Steering rack end stops...
  7. iichel

Seat Toledo cruise control retrofit

With respect to the ECU pin, I refer to the image above. For BCM/stalks T16:
  8. iichel

New User. BGU troubles

Apologies. Yes, golf_vendi is right. Please ignore my previous comment. Then I'd start at the wiring and/or connectors to and from the actuator. Load test wires end to end and check connectors for corrosion.
  9. iichel

New User. BGU troubles

edit: ignore this post. i misread.
  10. iichel

Yes certainly. You'll need to insert 6 wires into the stalk, one of them goes to the fuse box. Four of them go to the BCM One of them goes to the engine
  11. iichel

There is your problem ;)
  12. iichel

Did you add wiring from the stalks to the BCM and ECU?
  13. iichel

2020 US Presidential Election

well, I don't know about the rest of the world, but the $750 Trump tax rumours are headline news here in the Netherlands.
  14. iichel

VW Transporter T6 BCM upgrade

Any 7E0 937 090x BCM will support the lights on the steering wheel. I think the 6R0 937 087 R and higher will also do the trick. By the looks of your picture, your T6 already has the LED headlights so it should have the 7E0 937 090 series BCM already.
  15. iichel

2004 Mk5 VW Golf wont start PRNDS flashing

Great fix, the holy trinity did apply here. Power was missing, and intermittent errors are always SUPER annyoing.
  16. iichel

U0140 No comms with BCM after MFSW install - Polo 6C

Solved the problem by replacing the MFSW with another wheel.
  17. iichel

MK5 ABS Code Needed (ESP FRONT MK60)

Some context would be nice
  18. iichel

VW T5 CCS retrofit interior light BCM upgrade issue

Yes. My recommendation is to find yourself the wiring diagrams for the T5.2 or T6. Find the wiring that you now have in basic equipment and look at the wiring in the basic equipment for 7L6 (start/stop). Wire your car as it were a car with start/stop for the low beam, fog light, DRL, reverse...
  19. iichel

VW T5 CCS retrofit interior light BCM upgrade issue

Since your 089 BCM is probably still coded with the coding of your 086 BCM but is parameterized to work with the wiring as per the 089 diagram. So it's confused, to say the least.