Search results

1. siLc

Passat B7 new PDC retrofit hiccup

I did a Discover Media PQ retrofit for a colleague's 2012 Passat B7 using my former Discover Media PQ unit. The standard package of this retrofit is a newer parking aid module 1K8919472C, newer highline reversing camera module 7N0907441B (and camera) and a newer CAN gateway 7N0907530BL...
  2. siLc

Discover Media PQ USB hub retrofit

Friday,17,May,2019,20:24:27:46309 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4437.4 Data version: 20190114 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Workshop Code: 123 12345 098765 VIN: WVWZZZ3CZCE071049 License Plate: Chassis Type: 3C-VW46...
  3. siLc

Passat B7 Side Assist retrofit radar options

Hi On a RoW model Passat B7, to retrofit Side Assist, one would normally use radars with part numbers 3AA907566 (left, master) and 3AA907568 (right, slave). I already managed to acquire a like-new right 3AA907568C radar for a very-very good price (30€+shipping) from eBay of all places but I...
  4. siLc

Passat B8 2015 Lane Assist retrofit coding

This is a continuation of this topic here -> https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?16420-PQ-vs-MQB-retrofittings-differences I've mostly completed the physical install for Lane Assist and Dynamic Light Assist on a very early-2015 B8 which has High LED headlights, ACC and PLA 3.0 from the...
  5. siLc

PQ vs MQB - retrofittings differences

I've been doing retrofits to PQ47 platform cars as a hobby and have some proficiency in doing things. I'm looking into expanding into doing MQB retrofits as well but I haven't had a chance to peek inside this platform yet, so I have some questions. I'm planning a Lane Assist retrofit on a 2015...
  6. siLc

Passat B7 ACC radar blocked?

A year ago or we retrofitted ACC to my 2011 Passat B7. Thus far, ACC has been working fine but after the weather has gone somewhat damp, after driving some time ACC and Front Assist disengages itself (Front Assist light switches from green to amber). The DTC stored is as follows. I can remove it...
  7. siLc

Passat B7 kessy retrofit CCM coding

I'm in progress of retrofitting kessy to my euro Passat B7 2011. I've already fitted everything needed except for the rear bumper antenna. Yesteday I finally wired up the rear doors and fitted the kessy door handles. Using golfi_vend's custom label file for 0x46, one can enable the left/right...
  8. siLc

Traffic Sign Assist currently limited

In September of last year I retrofitted Lane Assist in my 2011 Passat B7. The Lane Assist camera is from the Passat B8 - 3Q0980654F and is calibrated correctly and works correctly including displaying the traffic signs on the MFD. But after every engine start and driving for 500m (or so), I get...
  9. siLc

Legit reseller?

Hi, After many years of using clone cables, I want to do the right thing and buy a genuine HEXv2 unlimited cable. There seems to be a reseller in my home country, which sells the desired cable at a reasonable cost but being an online-store only affair, I’m hesitant on ordering right away. Can...
  10. siLc

04 MkV

Hi, I have a 2004 MkV and have been using RT's products for a while. Recently I had my original immo4a cluster changed to a immo4c -> http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?850-MKV-full-mfd-retrofit-from-immo4a-to-immo-4c Everything is working fine except I can't get the "Convenience" menu...