Search results

1. V

2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI DSG BKD Cold start

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance/direction on an issue I have with a 2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI DSG BKD. if the car is left for more than 3/4 hours, it's very difficult to start - it eventually starts. I've added a non-return fuel valve to try and prevent fuel running back but this hasn't helped...
  2. V

2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI DSG (BKD) - Limp mode p-0299

Hi, I'm looking for some advice/guidance, I have a 2006 Audi 2.0 TDI DSG (BKD engine). It goes into limp mode with the following message. 16683 - Boost Pressure Regulation P0299 - 000 - Control Range Not Reached Freeze Frame: RPM: 2415 /min...
  3. V

EGR fault codes

Hi, I've purchased a 2006 Audi A3 2.0 DSG with the BKD engine, EML light comes on with the following codes; codes reappear after reset and starting the car. The car seems to have the vacuum controlled EGR which sits between the inlet manifold and the anti shudder valve, the ASV seems like it's...
  4. V

2011 POLO ABS CODING AFTER ECU KIT CHANGE

Hi, I've recently had the ECU kit changed due to starting issues. The FULL kit has been installed and the car starts drives. The ABS, Traction and Tyre pressure lights, I understand the issue is due to the ABS module not being coded. I have issues with the EGR which I want to tackle...
  5. V

Skoda Octavia 2017 - ESP, Steering Wheel, Tire Pressure lights

Hi, I have the ESP, Steering Wheel and Tire Pressure light on at all time. I've done a number of reset/clear of the codes but they instantly come back. the MIL does not stay on or come on, I've put the battery on charge this evening to rule that out, failing the battery is there is anything...
  6. V

B7 estate 2.0 DSG Coolant loss possible EGR cooler?

Hi, I have a 2.0 2012 B7 estate DSG which looses quite a bit of coolant (1 to 2 litres for around 20-30 miles) only when driving. I’ve started the car and left it running for 1 hour or so, removed the covers and under tray but no sign of a leak. Loads of white smoke when I restart the...
  7. V

VW Passat 1.6 2011 RHD ABS, Traction Control, amber Parking light on

Hi, I have a 2011 VW Passat 1.6 RHD Saloon (I think it's a B7). I purchased the car as a non-runner and was advised the ECU might be faulty. My mechanic confirmed this as there seemed to be significant water ingress inside the ECU. Instead of getting the original repaired I decided to...
  8. V

VW Scricco ABS Pump Code lost (MK60EC1)

Hi, My nephew has recently purchased a 2009 VW Scricco from an auction site, the car runs and drives however it had the ABS, Tracation control and brake light displayed and beeping along with other items. We wanted to resolve the ABS pump issue first for obvious reasons and then work through...