Search results

1. C

Ambient Lighting- Door Closed 2019 Audi S3

i am male:). Audi HQ is saying that there is no problem. The car was intended to operate with the B&O lights off.
  2. C

SO Audi HQ has responded. They state that my vehicle was designed to operate without the BO lights on while driving with lights on. Only with door control unit SW larger than 300, this function has been integrated and my car has Software 0187 in the door units. I don't know what this means but...
  3. C

Thanks, finally someone is seeing my point and problem.. If only now I could get the wiring diagram to do further checks..as for the door I am worndering what on earth that could be wired to as it is just always on…and no way to turn it off..night or day..door opened..door closed..the light is...
  4. C

Thanks for your input! I await further confirmation that it is hardwired to the door.
  5. C

Hi I am talking about the LED strip that is located just at the top of the Bang n Olufsen speaker. I am not able to independently turn it on when I go into the MMI>MENU>car>Vehicle settings>Background lighting>Door brightness . The LED strip only activates when I open the door. This is not...
  6. C

Good Day everyone, How do I use VCDS to turn on Ambient Light for door when it is closed. IT works fine when door is open. However I am unable to turn it on nor am I able to adjust it or the lights in the door handles. They are always on . The MMI feature is only able to adjust the footwell...
  7. C

Greetings from Jamaica

Good Day everyone from Jamaica Newbie To VCDS …owner of 2019 Audi S3..looking to collaborate with fellow VCDS owners to optimize the performance and enhance the VAG platform..