Search results

1. H

Trying to register my Hex V2 cable

As I said, nothing but "know it all's" I'm beginninbg to be glad it's a fake if you are an example of how this forum member treat others who have suffered misfortune. As for it not being sold by Amazon, then why did Amazon place the charge on my card? But that's me done I'm off to find a...
  2. H

Hi Uwe You say it is fake and yet I bought it from these people in Germany through Amazon. That same company are on the VDCS Germany Facebook site claiming that they assemble them under license from Ross Tech https://www.vcds.de/ I'm not looking for an arguement but I bought this in good faith...
  3. H

So you have never seen a "Professional" advert with a mistake in it? How about this? As for how do I know the company is German, look at the advert! As for Amazon net being able to help, wrong again as the Item was sold on Amazon Prime, which means it was stocked by Amazon and delivered...
  4. H

Yes but in my case the pictured product was delivered. Visually this is no different to the HEX V2 on the Ross Tech site. As for "broken" English, I don't expect all foreigners to be word perfect in English and this person is German
  5. H

I will be taking this up with Amazon. Will you be taking action against the seller for infringing your copyright and for falsely using your company name?
  6. H

Sorry, my mistake I didn't email, I filled out the "Register" form on this page next to the Log in button. Are you sure it isn't genuine? I bought it from an Amazon Trader who advertised this Hex V2 as genuine. I can't insert a photo but you can see his advert here...
  7. H

Trying to register my Hex V2 cable. When I click on the Options button it takes me to the screen with the test button but the button next to it is labelled LEDs and not Config. Because of this I emailed all my details, including Hex V2 number to Ross Tech and got a email back saying I am now...