Search results

1. M

Golf 2013 1.4 Blue Motion Charge Pressure Control Actuator Mechanical Malfunction.

Hi Everyone, well i finally got to get back to the Golf ! with not much success at all. I followed the procedure and needed to use SA no problem their at all could get the actuator to move in output tests But once out of their and went back to SA and basic settings loaded the file i was no...
  2. M

Golf 2013 1.4 Blue Motion Charge Pressure Control Actuator Mechanical Malfunction.

Hi DrPeter, Thanks for the info i will have a look at the car again tomorrow, i will report back god or bad , I'm hoping for the good on a Friday.
  3. M

Hi all , I Have a golf 2013 Replace the pressure control Actuator tried carrying out basic settings but keep being told (Aborted Due to Safety reasons) Car Drives fine But engine light is on. any help on this matter would be great. Friday,11,June,2021,18:16:57:18295 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  4. M

2013 Golf 1.4TSI P334B

Hi , Just come across this post. I have a 1.4tsi Golf. Engine code :CMBA Transmission code:PNA Date of Production:14.05.2013 Year:2013 I just change the Charge Pressure Actuator and now have the P334B code :i have followed the basic Settings for this and as soon as i click "GO" and depress...