Search results

1. iichel

Retrofit PLA Caddy SB 2021

why don't we start with a full autoscan please
  2. iichel

HELP! No 'UDS Adaption' options, all 'Basic Settings' returns 'system not ok' & 'Output Tests' returns '7F 2F 22'

Can be, a model year goes from summer holiday to summer holiday (traditionally, the factory was prepared for the next model year during summer break). So yours must have been one of the first of the new 2010 (A) model year to be produced.
  3. iichel

No privilege to post in some threads?

Getting verified will probably help in this :)
  4. iichel

T6 Transporter adblue

Hello sir and happy welcome. Can we please see an autoscan?
  5. iichel

2013 Audi RS5 - engine died suddenly while driving

what about this one? 1 Fault Found: 01315 - Transmission Control Module 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100100 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1...
  6. iichel

Actual boost pressure for 1.4 twincharger

At idle probably very close to atmospheric
  7. iichel

VW Polo 2020 addreess 44 steering assist help

well, while you're at it, you can do the guided function to do the initalisation of the steering angle sensor. Or do it with vcds. I don't know the exact procedure, but it probably involves turning the wheel from lock to lock and center it
  8. iichel

VW Polo 2020 addreess 44 steering assist help

For the end-of-line you probably need to get your hands on the O-named dealership tool
  9. iichel

ABS MK60EC1 coding rejected

Why don't you start with your old coding with two extra zeros?
  10. iichel

Immobilizer

Hi MIOS, can you please tell us what you changed?
  11. iichel

Language in measured values and basic settings is in German

Oh come on, it's not that hard to remember a few German words.
  12. iichel

VW Scirocco 2010 ABS coding issue after swap

I agree it's looking weird, that's why I was thinking about a wrong part number
  13. iichel

I disagree, not all MK60EC1 pumps are interchangeable. I've had plenty of customers and i had a correct code but it was only accepted with the correct pump installed.
  14. iichel

Okay, I understand. I'll just ask the standard questions like, is CC a proper replacement for unit AE?
  15. iichel

Could you please share the old code? This the scan with new or old abs unit? This part of the scan below is not very helpful ;) Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: None VCID: D5E2F8153C5D2A21C1-8080 No Faults Found or DTCs not supported by controller or a communication error occurred
  16. iichel

Language in measured values and basic settings is in German

0 /min Motordrehzahl (G28) - engine RPM 60.0°C Kühlmittel- temperatur (G62) - coolant temperature 0.0 % Lambdaregelung Bank 1/2 lamba regulation 0.0 % Lambdaregelung Bank 3/4 0 /min Motordrehzahl (G28) - engine RPM (again) 100.0 % Motorlast - engine load 0.00 ms Einspritzzeit - duration of...
  17. iichel

No faults but no power steering

KOYO is very popular in the non-RDW markets like Russia, India, SA, Mexico etc. They i.e. are installed on Polo Sedans etc (6RU chassis)
  18. iichel

I tend to think that the electric motor parts gets some elbow grease and mechanical love, while in fact the control electronics are the part that fails. There is no real refurbishment of electric parts for these pumps.
  19. iichel

He's just saying that they often fail. There is probably a refurbishment/exchange programme from TRW (the manufacturer) to get a proper pump.