Search results

1. D

Having issues with the new Basic Settings interface setting readiness and running EVAP tests.

Hello. Please add an autoscan, Ross-Tech will need it to see exactly what engine and spec your car is That's because your car has a later type engine controller, and the instructions you have seen that mention groups are for the earlier type Best regards Derek
  2. D

VCDS Release 21.9.0 Cent. Elect. Open Controller not responding on Windows 10 Laptop 64bit operating system

Thank you, please hang on to the loaner for a while in case Ross-Tech need to try something different between the two you have Best regards Derek
  3. D

VCDS Release 21.9.0 Cent. Elect. Open Controller not responding on Windows 10 Laptop 64bit operating system

Some might be from earlier debug enabled scans, and some from all the modules, I think they'll all be useful to Ross-Tech to look into the problem so if you could, would you please zip them all up and email to Uwe (or myself and I'll send them on) Win 10 has a built in zip function. Highlight...
  4. D

@jsb197 If you have time, would you please try the debug 1024 autoscan and unplug and re-plug the interface as you did this afternoon to get past it waiting at the 09 module. If the scan completes as normal apart from that, the debug should be there and may be helpful to Ross-Tech to investigate...
  5. D

Yes, that's fine, we'll get one sent out (I'll email @jsb197 to check the delivery address) Best regards Derek
  6. D

HEX-V2 install and use on additional PC/Laptop?

As Stefdds said, looks like you're all set. Just to add you only need to register your interface once. After that, you can install the VCDS software on as many laptops as you need and the software will see your licensed and registered interface automatically when you do the options test after...
  7. D

Skoda Superb 2006 TDI BSS, exhaust pressure sensor coding

Hello http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/2.0L_CR_TDI#Exhaust_Gas_Differential_Pressure_Sensor_.28G450.29_Adaptation Is this the one you've followed for yours? (note for non UDS cars it's the coding 11 button, not coding 07) Best regards Derek
  8. D

Trouble Installing (dpinst and

Hello Yes, as far as I am aware, ARM processors are not supported Best regards Derek
  9. D

How do I change the color of the graphs?

Hello In VC Scope, left click the small icon in the top left corner and choose preferences. You can change the line colours and other options in there Best regards Derek
  10. D

Hex-net firmware update... starting from really old FW version

Thanks Eric, and my apologies to the original poster, I didn't realise that was the case Best regards Derek
  11. D

Hex-net firmware update... starting from really old FW version

Hello Can I double check I'm reading your post correctly, Are you running the java version of the config tool on Windows 10? Ross-Tech have made it much easier to do now if you're using a Windows computer that has a USB port. If you do have a Windows computer, download the latest version of...
  12. D

"Sorry, No coding info available"

Hello Which ECU are you trying to change the coding on (engine, ABS etc)? Would you post an autoscan please so the Ross-Tech engineers can see exactly which version of the ECU it is so they can check into it. If you have one, a previous autoscan from the same vehicle might be useful too Best...
  13. D

Interface issue

Haha, well you could use that old one as a door stop, it's pretty heavy :) If you've still got your HEX-USB+CAN from 2004 we could take it back as a trade-in against the HEX-NET if you decide to go with that. Best regards Derek PS, @Bruce It's true we do mangle our language a lot over here :)...
  14. D

A Sad Day

Gosh, that doesn't seem possible. I never met him but he always seemed like a larger than life, invincible sort of chap from his posts RIP Jack
  15. D

Interface issue

Hello Well first of all 70plus isn't old! You've got donkeys years yet On that very new car you'd need one of the later interfaces, either the HEX-V2 or the HEX-NET, but I haven't plugged into one yet so need to check coverage. I expect someone from Ross-Tech will comment on the coverage...
  16. D

Help with security access

Cheers Colin, glad it's sorted Best regards Derek
  17. D

Help with security access

Hello Colin What module are you making the change in? Have you clicked the [Security Access] button and then clicked on the entry box to see if VCDS offers the SA code? Best regards Derek
  18. D

Cable looking a bit tired

Hi Chris Yes, we can repair it for you, or you could trade it in against a new one Drop us an email with a picture of the whole thing please and I'll take a look Best regards Derek ilexa onboard diagnostics Ltd www.ilexa.co.uk
  19. D

WSC removal

Hi Glyn Yes, that's no problem. Open VCDS, right click the small icon in the top left corner of the VCDS front screen, and choose "Delete config file and close" That will reset VCDS back to how it was when you first installed it Best regards Derek
  20. D

Update 21.3.0 missing rod files

Hello Would you post an autoscan from one (or both) of the cars please. I think Ross-Tech will need it so they can see which files are missing and if they should have been there (if you delete your install, and re-install, don't forget to copy the logs, scans and debug folders somewhere so...