Search results

1. T

Key programming

If your willing to invest and have a go, Super VAG + CAN diagnostics might help you out! I bought one a few years back when I was working on a Transporter that the customer had not got the security details of. The Super VAG + CAN will read the ECU codes that are in them but will not program...
  2. T

Just another VAG nut with anti-social coding complex

A support unit no? Why not?
  3. T

Just another VAG nut with anti-social coding complex

Or even better, a battery support unit :D
  4. T

Having a Bad (automotive) Day !

I heard the manufacturer was introducing a couple of new warning lamps :eek:
  5. T

Upper front suspension bearings renewal on Audi/VW vehicles

The second picture is showing the underside of the suspension turret mounting point. The first picture is showing the same view but with the bearing/mounting fitted. The rusty bolts/nuts can be seen. Access to them now without the suspension leg fitted is easy, but not all cases will justify...
  6. T

Jesus loves a trier but I can't get it to work. The forum would be much better of with its own attachment link.
  7. T

I'm obviously doing something wrong after your point 4. Nothing seems to work after point 4.
  8. T

I've uploaded the pictures to imgur.com but I can't find a way of telling imgur how to post them here. Maybe this forum would be better off with its own attachment link like other forums have. It seems I can't upload them sorry.
  9. T

Here is Your Chance Gang!

To pull more weight and burn more fuel pulling it creating more pollution :thumbs:
  10. T

You'll need to refresh my memory how to post picture on this forum I've forgot. It's been a while :o
  11. T

But you still drive BIG GAS Guzzlers :D
  12. T

erWin Audi vs erWin VW

Now if you ask DrPeter nicely with his 1.21 Jigawatts he might go back in time and provide endless access. Now that would be an awesome deal :D
  13. T

I've not had a great deal of experience with the problems that most Audi/VW front upper suspension mounting bearings create when they go rusty and need to be removed. I've seen some techs take a grinder to the top M8 bolts heads to remove the bearings in the past. Some cars such as Skoda and the...
  14. T

I didn't think the US were bothered about emissions? We drive toys over here with little 1.0 litre engines and all that crap about less weight to reduce emissions, while in your bigger countries you drive round in big tanks with up to six litre engines in :eek::D
  15. T

I was sure VCDS had EOBD :D
  16. T

Audi EV's and Towing

I've no doubt that people out there will already be looking at the technical design of these EVs and be saying to themselves "as I already am", I'm going to rework the electrics and use some type of IMA motor (Alternator) that will continuously charge the batteries as I drive. It's not rocket...
  17. T

... it was funny to me....

Nothing ever changes, no they never learn. Over 40 years ago when I was at school in an English lesson, yes an English country (England) UK I'd remembered a word I'd seen on the TV after the program finished. Having completed some English homework I used a American spelling instead of an English...
  18. T

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

I see where you are coming from but there is a big difference between holding a tool in your hand with Li-Ion batteries and a car floor panel full of them when they let go. Now when that car becomes a none self driven car, in other words fully autonomous, then when electrics fail the passengers...