Search results

1. B

2002 Audi A4 B6 "Battery & A/C Compressor Questions

First let me say hello to "Jack" and hope everybody is getting on well with life. So here's my quick questions: 1. Does installing a new battery for my year Audi require new battery coding? I had VCDS hooked up and couldn't find any controller information installed modules for the battery. I...
  2. B

Hey Jack? I Just Got A P0431 Warm Up Catalyst; Bank 2: Efficiency Below Threshold

Going to work this morning and I got a check engine light. Just checked it with VCDS and the only fault found was this one below. 16815 - Warm Up Catalyst; Bank 2: Efficiency Below Threshold P0431 - 001 - Upper Limit Exceeded Before I screw myself over again I thought I would run...
  3. B

2002 Audi A4 3.0L Runs And Shuts-Off Imediately. Need Advice On What To Check.

Hi, I recently purchased an inexpensive 2002 Audi A4 3.0L that has some issues. The car was recently running, but now it starts right up and immediately dies. When I purchased the car the previous owner stated that the car was in need of a replacement instrument cluster because the temp gauge...