Search results

1. M

2016 RS6 Matrix High Beam Electrical Fault

If that’s the case then I’d run resistance tests to see if the high beam was in fact causing a fault, reflash/update software etc Basically everything to avoid replacing it.
  2. M

2016 RS6 Matrix High Beam Electrical Fault

Sounds like an internal headlight fault. If the high beam is unaffected I would personally live with the fault
  3. M

ACC Fault code after changing ABS coding. Help?

The car needs to have the R242 camera and the j428 re-aligned. Take it to a dealer
  4. M

ACC Fault code after changing ABS coding. Help?

Sensor for Automatic Distance Regulation; Incorrectly Positioned Your radar sensor is out of alignment. I’d advise taking the car to the dealers for it to be realigned.
  5. M

Security access to golf VIII

Have you checked for a blown fuse? If they’re all intact I would try to clear all faults, run basic settings on that module, ignition off for 30 seconds and back on. I haven’t read the repair info for that specific model but it’s worth a try. Otherwise you’d need to download the repair docs...
  6. M

40973 - Crash Shut-Down Activated Have you had an accident with the car?? What’s the back story.
  7. M

Can you post in English please
  8. M

2016 Golf R no start, multi malfunctions-no communication

Databus and terminal 15 errors on your gateway suggest some of the car’s loom may still be damaged. I would personally check if any wires have welded together and continuity test them all using a proper wiring diagram. Also check plugs have got proper clean connections
  9. M

ACC not available - 2014 A7

They can do using a dealer tool as long as a dataset is available for them. It’s a relatively simple job
  10. M

Golf 7 side assist retrofit

FEC restore is done with SVM. It compares the car with the database and matches it.
  11. M

You need to restore FEC’s
  12. M

What do you mean AJ doesn’t work? How are you trying to update it?
  13. M

Passat B8 Retrofit LED Headlights

If the right module works on the left side then the issue is probably paramaterisation. What is the difference with the other module you are trying? VCDS can’t help with parameterisation, you’ll need to use another forum
  14. M

Passat B8 Retrofit LED Headlights

18698 - Left LED Module for DRL and Parking Lights B12EC F2 [009] - Voltage Supply Open or Short to Plus Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Multifunction Module U1326 00 [008] - No Communication [Time_out_node_0xA9_multifunction_module_on_second_bus]...
  15. M

Golf GTE MK7.5 DRL Adaptation

I think we all know where this is going
  16. M

2018 EGolf ACC issue after fitting replacement radar

You have the wrong ACC radar for your car and this one cannot be flashed as the hardware is different. I believe in your car the radar is behind the grill badge. I would recommend asking the dealer what ACC part number matches your car and you’ll need to pay specific notice to the last letter of...
  17. M

Installing golf R headlight on a mk 7 wagon

Would it not be easier to get a replacement xenon headlight?
  18. M

Please can you explain what you installed as I’m not familiar with side assist. I suspect you may be referring blind spot assist. Thanks
  19. M

Mk7 Golf steering problem

Ok then I think there is likely to be damage to the steering angle sensor and/or the steering rack. It’s impossible to know the extent without dismantling the car and testing the modules. There could also be damaged wiring. I’d suggest checking all wiring first for any damage and there after...
  20. M

Mk7 Golf steering problem

Has this happened spontaneously or is it after some other event?