Search results

1. T

Door control module coding

Downtime - Thank you. I haven't scanned to check if the fault codes are gone or not since calibration, but it seems to be sorted. There was a bit of hesitation and vibration before the calibration when opening it. It's gone now, open/close smoothly. Don - Thank you. I could try to change the...
  2. T

After Autoscan to post here with VCDS, I realised that I had looked at the front module instead of rear one last time. The front one shows the exactly same fault code, so I didn't notice my mistake. I checked the driver side rear door module and I can see the setting for RHD or LHD etc in Long...
  3. T

Thank you for your reply. I bought the 2nd hand module with the same number coming Audi A1 driver rear door (description on ebay said so). Yesterday, I read another post suggesting that the window motor may be faulty, so removed it last night to check the part number, then put it back this...
  4. T

Hi. I hope anyone can help with this. My car is VW Touran 2016. I would like to fix the window going up/down in reverse order on right rear door. I replaced the door control module (used one from ebay with the same parts number) on driver rear (right side rear) as the RR door sometimes...