Search results

1. R

How to disable DRL on Golf 7 ?

Hi guys, I need to disable ONLY the DRLs of the left headlight. do not tell me to do it from the menu because I have already activated this option, where I can choose to activate or deactivate them but I need something different. I have to disable ONLY the left headlight. I think there is a...
  2. R

PROBLEM AFTER RETROFIT BCM (09) ON GOLF MK7

hi everyone, a strange thing happened to me. I did a replacement of the BCM with a newer version (not the first time) and everything went well and everything works fine. the problem is this: if I go with VCDS in the adaptations everything is as usual and I can modify what I want. if instead...
  3. R

Wiring diagram pinout bcm (J519) golf mk7.5

Goodmorning everyone, I need the wiring diagram of the BCM (J519) of the Golf mk7.5. I need to know all the pins with their descriptions. But only on a fairly recent BCM ... 2017-2018-2019. Can someone help me. Thank you.
  4. R

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

Goodmorning everyone, I am writing to you for this reason. I retrofitted the Clima LCD touch on golf mk7, like many other people! The climate seems to work well but when I scan it with VCDS (control unit 08) I cannot enter the adaptation nor do the basic settings. The only thing I can do is...
  5. R

Very big Retrofit on Golf 7 GTI and now some fault codes...

Hello, first I'll explain what I did. I have a golf 7 gti (my2014) that as accessories had discover pro mib1 with dynaudio ... on which I mounted the following things: -09 bcm (last version for golf 7), bought new from the dealer and unlocked by the dealer -19 gateway (latest version for golf...
  6. R

Retrofit from Discover pro MIB1 to MIB2 on GOLF MK7

Hi all guys !!! Foreword ... the car I'm talking about is a golf mk7. I took the retrofit from Discover PRO MIB1 to Discover PRO MIB2 by purchasing an unlocked MIB2 version 3G0 035 043 D. Now I can see the sport monitor but I have a problem. The oil and water temperatures always remain at 0...
  7. R

FAULT CODE 558100 - Databus

Hello to everyone, i have this error I can not delete as it always comes back...someone can tell me how to delete it definitively or what depends on it ??? Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519) Labels:| 5Q0-937-08X-HV1.clb Part No SW: 5Q0 937 084 AA HW: 5Q0 937 084 AA Component: BCM...