Search results

1. avedian

2015 Audi Allroad

Only after i installed the ESC diverter valve spacer. But the Stabilizer Control and TPMS warning comes and goes. The check engine lights stays on.
  2. avedian

2015 Audi Allroad

Getting the following errors: Stabilizer Control TPMS Recently installed the CTS intake and ESC diverter valve spacer. In 3rd and 4th gear, with heavy throttle, there is some hesitation at 5k rpm. Any ideas? Here is my scan: Tuesday,22,June,2021,22:21:57:10110 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS...
  3. avedian

2015 Audi Allroad

Getting the following errors: Stabilizer Control TPMS Recently installed the CTS intake and ESC diverter valve spacer. In 3rd and 4th gear, with heavy throttle, there is some hesitation at 5k rpm. Any ideas? Here is my scan: Tuesday,22,June,2021,22:21:57:10110 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  4. avedian

Audi A4 8K, turning off "ignition on" beep when opening door

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/916074-Please-help-to-disable-chime-and-change-default-setting
  5. avedian

2015 Audi Allroad (USA)

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should clarify. What I meant about the rev limit is when the car is in P and you press the accelerator, it only goes to 4,000 RPM. That is what I am trying to increase so that it goes until redline. What about the other items?
  6. avedian

2015 Audi Allroad (USA)

Looking to tweak some of the features that come with my car. Like (chime for key, door open chime, lights are on chime, interior lighting adjustment, adjust headlight height, top speed delete, rev limit delete. Here is the autscan: Chassis Type: FL-AU48 (8R0) Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 15 16 17...